Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Goa trance festivals Germany??

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
Hi, I'm just curious who's going to any Goa trance festivals in Germany this summer. Me and my friends are going to Antaris, Full Moon and VooV experience. Who can I expect to see there???

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
FULL(MO)ON - im there! and in august we wil go on bike from emmen to waldfrieden wonderland :D

G

Invité
Maybe I'm going to fullmoon.
I was planning on going to Melt (Aphex Twin and Isolee WHOOOOOOO)
But unfortunately nobody is going with me and by train it costs 200 euro from here to Berlin and back (and I'm not at the festival yet at that point)
Some friends are going to Fullmoon by car so that way we can split the gas costs.

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
All of them: Antaris, full moon and voov. But first Werchter!! :)

It is gonna be a busy summer :!:

@Space-is-the-Place: What and when is Melt, please tell me I do not wanna miss anything... (Would love to see Aphex twin!)

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
I was planning on going to Melt (Aphex Twin and Isolee WHOOOOOOO)
I was planning too, but the ticket for the train would be too expensive. I would die at that concert, damnit, I want to see Aphex twin too! From berlin to gäfenhainichen it's about 110 kilometers. from my home to gräfenhainichen it's about 420 kilometers :( (both AIRLINE distance -.-). Why is the ticket THAT expensive? Oh man, I don't want to know how much I would have to pay...

edit: OH! forget it. I thought you are living in berlin