Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

giving up speed

• Auteur de la discussion Alicear
  • Date de début
A

Alicear

Invité
... or at least cutting down.
What I want to know is this: Is it realistic after nine months fairly heavy use of amphetamine (not every day,between 2-4 days a week) to attempt to cut down gradually or would you say in your experience (or that of anyone you know?) it just creeps up again?
You see I have totally abstained from speed for 2 weeks and don't want to totally give up but at the same time I do get very anxious and sometimes depressed as a result of overdoing it so know I should eventually quit...
Wondered if anyone might have any advice on this sort of thing, like how to cope with cravings and all that.
Thanks
Alice

[/code]

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
ofcourse it is possible... your mind is the strongest weapon you have and you should trust on it. If you really, really want to you can do this.
Then, your mind tries to play tricks on you [thats the 'dark' side of your mind] and tells you you need it and shit. First you have to completely let it go and don't touch the amph for a couple of months. Then, if you really think you can trust yourself you might be able to use it occasionally, but only if you feel like you can do it that way.
And if you cant do it by yourself, find help. Speed is bad shit, I use it sometimes, but not more than once a month. 2-4 times a week is too much anyway.

good luck!

Hardphyte

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Août 2005
skrudge a dit:
ofcourse it is possible... your mind is the strongest weapon you have and you should trust on it. If you really, really want to you can do this.

Then, your mind tries to play tricks on you [thats the 'dark' side of your mind] and tells you you need it and shit. First you have to completely let it go and don't touch the amph for a couple of months. Then, if you really think you can trust yourself you might be able to use it occasionally, but only if you feel like you can do it that way.
And if you cant do it by yourself, find help. Speed is bad shit, I use it sometimes, but not more than once a month. 2-4 times a week is too much anyway.

good luck!

yes thats right !!!

i have take my last apmph last week but i had a brake of 6 month(!!!) and its easy to say NO i dont want to take.

greetz Gabberhead

A

Alicear

Invité
and thanks a lot for your advice.
I am not really ready to give it up yet but have cut down. I'll bear it all in mind. I know what to do really - I mean I either put up with things as they are or I quit, simple as that really. I've done it before and I can do it again when the time is right.