Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Getting research chemicals in Canada

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I assume you are talking about sites like Alibaba etc? The sites themselves are legit, whether you are buying from a legit seller is the question!
Also, it sounds like you are talking about Custom Synthesis, they can be very pricey and take several months, but they'll generally make anything that's not illegal.

G

guitarer2

Invité
So did you guys from the US who ordered from c*****r*.c* have to ask for any special packaging or anything to get it through or just ordered it and it made it to you?

Diacetyl-M

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Avr 2009
I'm currently waiting on a 4-aco-dmt order from the RC co. this thread is speaking of.....been waiting a while but I'll tell you all if it arrives.

Diacetyl-M

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Avr 2009
Still waiting on this order....starting to doubt that it'll come at all.....the guys sent me a few emails repeatedly making excuses.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
It may take 6-12 months but you'll get it sooner or later. :!: :idea:

instink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juil 2008
Just wanted to chime in to say I ordered from the canadian RC site and got my gear within a week, in australia. A bit overpriced compared to other traders on aliaba and the other sites, but definitely legit, no problems at all with them, apart from poor communication... but that doesn't really matter if the gear arrives :D

Diacetyl-M

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Avr 2009
Still waiting, and for those that know about UD.....it seems everyone has stopped recieving orders from these guys. It's been a month and a half since he picked up my money....hope it ships soon =(

I have no doubt that people have recieved orders in the past....but I'd recommend waiting to place orders....at least till they get back on the ball.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
UD is worthless.

Diacetyl-M

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Avr 2009
Perhaps I was just impatient....I just recieved an email informing me that the order has just shipped. =D I'll post when it arrives..

Edit: my 4-aco-dmt has arrived :)

J

JazzDeath

Invité
Does anyone know a mail order site like CRC or the likes that accepts canadian currency? It kind of irks me to think that all these canadian sites only accept USD =(

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
This thread is a fucking joke.
Naming vendors (even with censoring) on a public forum is just stupid, do you guys care about the scene at all?!

Also, most of the vendors named in this thread are well and truly crap, especially CRC, their prices are extortionate!

Fuck Canada, China is where it's at for RCs.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
IAmTheNight a dit:
This thread is a fucking joke.
Naming vendors (even with censoring) on a public forum is just stupid, do you guys care about the scene at all?!

I figured out the name of that site everyones talking about in 5 minutes, so the powers that are would easily be able to decipher it and shut it down.

Diacetyl-M

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Avr 2009
I agree that talking about RC suppliers in public threads isn't the smartest, but this site has been around for years. This thread has also been around for long time. WHat's going to get that site shut down is not this thread....it's the site's policy to not sell anything illegal in the USA. ANd the DEA is in the process of ghetting everything they sell scheduled. If you really want to make a difference, either invent a new drug they don't know about, or stop the DEA from scheduling all their products lol.

I agree that the more attention suppliers get the worse off we are, but the DEA made it a priority to get rid of these suppliers YEARS ago. And they already have the bill being reviewed to be passed to make all the popular RC's illegal.... it's unfortunare :(

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Good God, anyone paranoid?

dibb

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2014
hi, i know a reliable secure vendor of quality research chemicals. you can contact her with any problem and he will solve your problem. i have worked with him for 6 months and she is perfect. you can email her at [email protected] or skype: hopkinsolo. she offers free sample so you test the product before placing your order . she also provodes refund if the shipment get confisticated by authorities. they are the best so far and i could not help but share my experience with them so you too get the previledge to work with them.
have the best trip

katimavik

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Oct 2015
i can see that this is a super old thread but can anyone direct me to a research chemical supplier in canada ?