Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Getting research chemicals in Canada

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
You can definitely go into the darker corners of your mind with 2CI, but I found that with 2CI my mindset was more like "It's okay, i'm aware of it now, i can fix it" where as with 2CE it was more of a "I absolutely need to fix this now because it's making me feel like shit"

However, I did 50mg of 2CI awhile ago and I can safely say that it can get quite scary. The calming mindset can turn into a weird mindfuck.

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
That's basically what happened to me on that trip (on a far lower dose).. mindfuck, somewhat scary, especially to SWIM who dosed with me. Vibrant open eyed visuals but very -physically- unpleasant and on the catatonic side. The kicker was that the entire trip felt like one long comeup--for 4 to 5 hours--and at some point I just wanted it to stop.

Anyway like I said, the trip still had some deeply insightful moments. At least the tail end of it was enjoyable. Listening to the wind in the trees through my window, the audio distortions were amazing, like nothing else i've heard. I do plan to try it again someday, intense trips don't bother me, but SWIM had an even worse time and understandably wrote it off for good. :(

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Thanks for the reports! Personally, I didn't find the Methylone too amazing, but am waiting to find a cheaper source before trying anything else, although 5-meo-dmt is right up there. :p

P

Progger

Invité
okay so i know this is my first post but i've been reading here and on other sites such as bl for a while now. i know the above company tou guys are referring to:c*****r*.*a, but i always thought because they were so easy to find on the net that they would be a scam. but reading some reports here on psychonaut it seems not. Would you guys recommend ordering from here as i have know other confirmed legit suppliers. I've got one or two that maybe but I'm not certain. Any help is much appreciated. PM me if you want. Thank you.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
they are totally legit and you shouldn't have any problems if your order doesn't have to cross an international border.. it is a sort of a grey market seller because what they sell is not yet illegal where they are located.

you should know though that they have a reputation for losing orders, taking weeks to months to sort out problems and being absolutely terrible with answering emails. i've never heard of someone being ripped off, but i have heard of people waiting 3-4 months with no answers to their emails.. and then suddenly their order showed up or something ridiculous

i had no problems with them it took me like about a week to get my order, but clearly others have had experiences not so easy as mine

there you go!

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
st.bot.32 a dit:
you should know though that they have a reputation for losing orders, taking weeks to months to sort out problems and being absolutely terrible with answering emails. i've never heard of someone being ripped off, but i have heard of people waiting 3-4 months with no answers to their emails.. and then suddenly their order showed up or something ridiculous

I would really freak out if the order would arrive 3-4 month's to late. Especially because these RC are not the cheapest drugs and you don't want to have the idea and feelings that you lost so much money.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
I freaked the hell out. Thought I lost 300 bucks.

But oh well. I knew the risk.

But yeah they're trustworthy, just a little tiny bit sketchy, but that's pretty much what you come to accept with drug dealers.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i used to follow them on an online reviews site and when all the reviews started going positive I made my order. So I guess I picked just the right time. unfortunately that site (RTS) doesn't exist anymore... (not that it wasn't pretty sketch to begin with, but better than nothing :p )

YouCantGoHomeAgain

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Nov 2008
Well i fcked up. I just made my first purchase through the site and didnt really think it would be a bigg deal to sent it to the us. a buddy of mine said that his buddy did it no prob and not to worry, but now i am. They got got my payment and sent it out.

do u guys think i am super fuked or what? is there anything i should do? get a lawyer? leave town?

or maybe im freakin out bout nuthin.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I don't understand? Did your order get picked up by customs? If so I'd suggest aquiring a college degree quite quickly. You don't want to make any connection to drug usage and a chemical you are using for research purposes only.

YouCantGoHomeAgain

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Nov 2008
Well it hasn't gotten picked up by customs, im just worried b/c of what everyone is saying on this thread. I am in college currently, but it is for an electrical engineering degree, so i dont think they will buy that it is for research. maybe i should sign up for a chem engr minor? haha. I dont know. It will prob be fine, i guess im just paranoid.

P

prothius187

Invité
Can someone PM me with reliable sources for Methylone, MdPV, and 2-CI? I ordered from one source out of Europe and they just don't answer their e-mails, and now I"m worried I got scammed.

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
What does the packaging look like? I'll probably order from them as soon as I can figure out how Western Union works (since it's probably the easiest option for me).

YouCantGoHomeAgain

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Nov 2008
It just looks like a letter from some buisiness. its very professional. it doesnt even seem like there is more than a piece of paper in the envelope. but i only ordered about 2g of stuff, so it might be more obvious with higher quantities.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Plain white envelope with MSDS sheet attactched. You can just go to Western Union.com and pay online.

O

Ooklastick

Invité
I am aware of the c*****r*.c* website but I have never ordered. Can someone pm me with some more possibly cheaper sites for the 2c-s also I'm in the US so idk if canadian sites would be good. Please help me out

Thanks

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
What (if any) is the validity of 'chemical trade' websites.

I found 2 sites that host chemical manuacturers on their website and you arrange all the details yourself.

Anyone know anything about that?