Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

gedoogbeleid Zwitserland

High_One

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2003
Heeft iemand ervaring met het gedoogbeleid van Zwitserland?
Ik ga de laatste week van aug. naar Zürich in Zwitserland:high:, en ik vroeg me af of er daar veel shops zijn, en waar, en hoeveel je mag kopen enzo.
Kan iemand me helpen?
Vooral rond de streek Winterthur en Zürich.
sites met shops uit zwitserland of info omtrent smartshops enzo ook welkom!!! :cool: Bedankt!
Greetzzz

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Heb deze ook in het andere forum gepost :

I've been to Switzerland, and the 1st thing I saw was a field of weed !! Also, there are a lot of people who grow their own weed. I've had some awesome spacecookies there, some strong ones !!

OK :

Switzerland has been reassessing its drug policy in recent years moving away from criminal sanctions and more toward "harm reduction" strategies. Technically drug use, possession, and acquisition are prohibited under Swiss law; however, enforcement of the law varies greatly between the thirteen cantons who share different degrees of tolerance toward drug behavior.

New legislation is presently being enacted to better deal with the increasing cannabis consumption in Switzerland. In August of 1999, the Swiss Federal Department of Health issued a report proposing a formal policy of cannabis decriminalization. Director Thomas Zeltner stated, "we remain in the lead for innovative approaches addressing drug-related issues." Further, "the consumption of cannabis can't be avoided through prohibition." states the Swiss Department of the Interior.

The proposal states, "cannabis does relatively little damage to health" and under some circumstances "can have a therapeutic effect."

Cannabis is seen as a widely used recreational drug enjoyed by broad sections of the Swiss population. While a proposal is currently afoot to amend the Swiss Narcotics Act to exempt cannabis users from prosecution, most localities have already essentially decriminalized the consumer. The concern now lies with licensing and regulation of the cannabis market, similar to what has been done with the 'coffee shop policies' in the Netherlands.

Source : http://www.norml.org/

Toonster

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Jan 2006
ok dan, dan ga ik volgend jaar maar naar zwitserland :)

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ik heb onlangs gehoord dat het in Zwitserland lang niet meer zo tolerant is als een paar jaar geleden. Blijkbaar had je een paar jaar geleden een soort van gedoogde verkooppunten (coffeeshops) en zijn die het de afgelopen tijd allemaal gesloten. Stelletje mafkezen :?