Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ganja

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
hey there
someone knows what strain of weed is the best for outdoor culture in belgium ?
and is there a seeds shop that use cash on delivery paiment ?

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
come on guys

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I'd say to use early girl, not only is it a very earlier harvester, but very potent as well.

As for the C.O.D. thing, you'd probably have to find a seed company in your country.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
thanks for the advices , will these plants produces real good weed when i ll grow them in belgium with this crapy weather ?

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
and i forgot , nobody knows a seed compony with cash on delivery to belgium ? i got no more a car and can t go to holland myself.

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
As long as you put them in a place for them to get the best sunlight, and you take care of them..the weed should still be high quality.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
YEAH !
that will be good weed so .
thanks to all.

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Did you choose a strain you'd like to use??

mookie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2002
the climate in neither .be nor .nl is suited for our favourite strain of hemp plant, which comes from Asia. Every year I grow four to five plants in my garden (I live in .nl), although I only smoke a few times a year. With the ice-a-lator, I use the leaves to make very high quality hash.

What you need is a good outdoor strain which can stand weeks of rain in the summer, which does happen far too often in .nl and in .be.

Why seeds? Best bet is to buy clones (Klonen of stekken in Nederlands), which are a little difficult to find but give the best results -- you know that all of the plants will be female! Ask your favourite grow-shop in .nl.

dunno what the situation is like in .be, though it's good to hear that it's less fanatic/witch hunt-like these days.

m

AlphaDivxMovies

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2002
I am just waiting for certain things to come to order, and i will also start my little plantation, i`ve been planning on using special indoor greenhouse (aka my closet).
I can do everything except finding good quality cheap seeds from a reliable source.
I don`t know anyone in Holland, so i searched the internet, i found several companies capable of doing this but i don`t trust anyone, Have you got any tips.
My countymen only smoke bad quality dope and 3rd rate hash.
Please help, my lungs cannot stand it anymore. ;-)

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
www.emeryseeds.com

They are reliable, and have almost every seed.

I'm very sorry to hear about the poor quality nugs and hashish in your neighborhood. I recommend turnin' your plant matter (minus the buds), into hash when you are finished growin'. I did this, and although I got very little..the matter would've went to waste anyway, and it was very high quality hash. When you make hash yourself, it can have anywhere between 50% and 99% THC.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i think i ll plant purple power or holland s hope , quick flowering plants.
my fear is that my plants will not have enough sunlight , i grown a few times indoor , but never outdoor.
in fact i d like to make 500-1000 grams of ganja at one time , that will last a year (maybe...) .how much plants should i plant to have a kilo of weed ? know that i live in belgium with damn belgian weather.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
hey alpha , i recommend you white widow for indoor , that s super weed . to buy seeds go to www.sensiseeds.com they are serious but they don t have cod payment , i m searching for seeds on cod

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I'm not sure how much those plants will yield, 'cause I'm not familiar with them. 5 plants should be good, but I'd go for 6 just to careful.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
yep , i ll make 10 then

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
yep i hear ya , i ll plant purple power and holland s hope outdoor , finally i ll go to holland by train , i m tired of searching for cash on delivery seeds , this doesn t exist for belgium.