Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Funny video.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Ahhh the power of suggestion…
Nice stuff!

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Whahaha! He had them all fooled, allthough I can't imagine the last person swap is real. :roll:

G

Invité
thank you for sharing this with us. not only it is amazing, but can tell us how does our brain function, the swaps are just incredible. the last one, changing this white guy for a black guy, and the woman did not even noticed...her attention was completely on the map.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Ah those swappings. I didn't even notice the first 3 or 4 times!

In the first one, I knew they all had the same paper, cold reading at it's best :)

For anyone who wonders the paper probably went something like this (from http://skepdic.com/forer.html):

You have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself. While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them. You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage. Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You also pride yourself as an independent thinker; and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. But you have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, and sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be rather unrealistic.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
was with that guy in the response video? did he act or not?? there's so many comments about it.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Ive been watching derren videos all day now lol ><