Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Funny image, dissapointing outcome

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
It took me ages to work out methamphetamine. I didnt see the key on the left.

sval

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2007
Oh god... Why don't we rehabilitate the psychedeli-fascists brigades?! Save people from meth' by the way... Poor islands, in the torments of a real plague... Trips are cheaper than meth' isn't it? The same for mushes... these drugs are THE drugs, and we should make neophytes realizing that other psychotropic prods like psychedelic aren't the same. No addiction. Insights. Happiness for less than 10€. These ones presented here are fullgreatmood for a while, hell for weeks, months, years... and almost for life for about 4/5/6x more money. WA shaaame!

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I believe it. In this part of the world you'd never just run into psychedelics, they are super rare and exclusively passed amongst those in the know. go to a rave and some dude is always selling some form of speed out front, maybe xtc (which is still probably mostly speed), and maybe coke too, while playing cat and mouse with the cops.

meh.

Lucien

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2009
I am actually glad there are no psychedelics (except mabey marijuana) on this list. If you read the caption at the top this is a list of what drugs law enforcement officials think are posing the greatest dangers for our community. I'm glad the fun ones (except marijuana) are not on here. - Lucien

Apollo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Nov 2008
I am actually glad there are no psychedelics (except mabey marijuana) on this list. If you read the caption at the top this is a list of what drugs law enforcement officials think are posing the greatest dangers for our community. I'm glad the fun ones (except marijuana) are not on here. - Lucien

I agree entirely. It's ridiculous that marijuana is on there, but other than that, the graph probably isn't too inaccurate as a reflection of the most dangerous drugs in those areas.

Most people don't OD on psychedelics.

Prescription drug abuse should make up a much larger portion of the graph than it does, but likely doesn't because a lot of the abused drugs are actually prescribed (albeit from 10 different doctors) and so don't result in any kind of enforcement actions.

All that being said, circular saws are lethal in the wrong hands, but can also be very useful. And I can go out right now and buy one.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
If i fart is even worse! i cause exit of greenhouse gases (CO2 and Methane) it smells really bad, and in a crouded elevator people could faint and get wounded, it could even cause panic (some people!) and then it gets in real shit cause people can die! no i'm serious!! and i just need to pay 5$ for a bag of beans and you are goners!

A

appointmentsetting

Invité
hello
it's really funny image. i am enjoy this image.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
O KAR! are you really albanian?
i'm kidding
hello is this your first post?

RushNerd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
Lol@the Northwest is Meth heads. If you lived where I do though, you would believe it.