Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Funny definitions

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
"School"
A place where papa pays and son plays.

"Life Insurance"
A contract that keeps you poor all our life so that you can die rich.

"Marriage"
Its an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and a woman gains her master's.

"Dictionary"
A place where success comes before work.

"Smile"
A curve that can set a lot of things straight.

"Doctor"
A person who kills your ills by pills and kills you by bills.

;););)

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
ophiuchus a dit:
heh. you ever heard of natmedtalk.com? i think you'd like that forum. im over there as well...

Well, I did not hear about that before, but I will check that now. I wonder if that is a humorous/fun forum. :tonqe:

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Well, in that case, It is going to be an ideal place for me since I have done my bachelor's degree in Food and Nutrition and currently doing master's in Public health which is of course very much related to pros and cons of natural medicines. On top of that, I love cutting jokes and amusement and stuff like that, it seems that the forum has been designed for me, lol.....:p

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
GreenPalien a dit:
"School"
A place where papa pays and son plays.

"Life Insurance"
A contract that keeps you poor all our life so that you can die rich.

"Marriage"
Its an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and a woman gains her master's.

"Dictionary"
A place where success comes before work.

"Smile"
A curve that can set a lot of things straight.

"Doctor"
A person who kills your ills by pills and kills you by bills.

;););)

LOL Thanks for shattering my image of marriage! I had a nice perception going that I was in charge, then I read this and it dissolved!

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Haha, lol.......
I didn't mean that at all. You please don't shatter your confidence as well as perception regarding marriage, keep it as such.
:lol::lol::lol:

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
TO LATE! LOL yea its ok though I pretty much knew, my wife does a great job though of letting me keep my perceptions but in the end I am a puppet at the end of her strings. Guess I love her huh!

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
You are lucky to have a loving wife.
I am myself unmarried though but I know that the relationship between a husband and wife is very tricky and you have to handle it really carefully.
:nod:

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
Yes it is, anytime that you put two people in the same area it gets difficult. Different wills and ideas wanting to go in a direction... most of the time we want to go in the same direction so its not to bad. She is from the far east and is very down to earth, but this is mixed with here educational background. She is a scientist so it is funny when here superstitions mix with science. Interesting culture for sure and a fantastic person! That is what I like to call a win-win!

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Lol, I believe that mental compatibility and understanding are the two basic features which help a lot when it comes to the relationship of husband and wife. If you have either of these two missing, it becomes extremely difficult to continue the relationship. I also believe that every individual in this world is unique from every other individual. Therefore, when two individuals are tied in this wedding relationship, they are definitely distinct from each other in terms of personalities, so until and unless these two attributes come into play, you cannot have a stable relationship.
:)