Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fun things to do on internet when being stoned?

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Many times I get real lazy and ofton extremely bored, when smoking.
Usually I have checked each and every site of my interest over and over again, read all forums, listening my favourite music, but still feel unsatisfied.

And really nothing passes my mind of what I could do next, to kill the boredomness.

So are there any ideas you could share here with us, of what to do in these sort of situations?

I prefer to just stay behind my desktop and maybe do some fun internet game?

Any suggestions?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
you could play poker online ... i can give you a link to a strategy site and they'll give you 50 $ to start with if you solve a quiz, which is really not too hard if you read some articles on the site that they will give you.
if you wanna do that then it would be nice if you used this link below so that i am the "referrer" because then if you earn points i will get a bonus too :mrgreen:

i think playing poker is fun and i think also the site is quite good, because of the free 50 $ and the articles and videos they have to improve your skills ;)
there are many players from this site that made like 10k $ or more out of the 50 already..

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/u0SOP3

there are also really tons of flash games and the like on the net.... i guess you can find these kind of games faster than you might think... just use a searchengine...sorry, right now i can't remember any site... well.. also i find there are many interesting videos you can probably watch on youtube and other video sites, but there's also LOTS of shit ....

anyways good luck in killing the boredom!!! ;)

peace :weedman:

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
In south park Stan's dad gave a reason why marijuana is so awfully bad for you: because when you're high you don't mind being bored.

I personally agree with it, though I don't really see it as a con, but when I'm stoned I enjoy the dullest things possible. And if there's really nothing to do, I'll just stare and think, and still won't even come close to being bored.

Another great thing to do when stoned is to just do chores, when I'm sober I hate cleaning etc. but when I'm stoned I can actually enjoy it and it is useful too :lol:

Edit: has nothing to do with internet, sorry :p

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Usually I have checked each and every site of my interest over and over again, read all forums, listening my favourite music, but still feel unsatisfied.
Consuming the Internet will always leave you unsatisfied. It's the new possibilities of contributing to it (Web 2.0) that keeps it exciting!

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Djones a dit:

Why do you still smoking? ;) I mean, if the effects make you bored, lazy etc, i can't see the fun of smoking weed anymore. For me smoking weed is not something usual, i only smoke weed when i want to tap in some inner knowledge.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I used to do a lot of Online Poker, you just don't get anywhere close to the same feel as playing poker for real though. :(

I constantly find myself on sites like Erowid when I find myself on the internet with nothing to do. The best thing about the internet is that it's an infinite source of information.

I'm sure many people here have lost countless hours on sites like YouTube as well. :p

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Consuming the Internet will always leave you unsatisfied. It's the new possibilities of contributing to it (Web 2.0) that keeps it exciting!

bull's eye.

@philippos

Nice list!

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
psychedelic.gif

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
when i smoke weed and i'm bored it means i didn't smoke enough weed. time to double or triple the dose.. or better fry up a bit of bud and eat it

(or it's time for a break for a few days, make some music, visit friends, etc)

nice links :D

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
hehe glad you all liked my bookmarks :)

i once spend like 3 weeks hearing alan watts mp3s every spare time i got. i listened to the whole "out of your mind" series by carrying it in my cellphone. i recommend it, it's like all his ideas, one at a time, explained with utmost patience :)

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
In my humble opinion, boredom comes from habit. Break habit, break boredom. A few tips:
-Leave your computer and go outside! I personally never tire of walking outside (or riding my bike, but it's not very responsible) when high, whatever the temperature; I enjoy it a lot more when it's not too hot though. I just hope you live close to some woods, or at least a big park. Nature never is the same; the colours, shapes, sounds, smells are constantly changing.
-Change your usual smoking setting as much as you can; choose new music, go in another room or at someone else's place, move your furniture, screw in a lightbulb of another color...
-As others have pointed out, if smoking weed has become an habit, then it's no wonder it's not as fun as when it was occasionnal. Find substitute activities, or other mild psychoactives (kratom, blue lotus...), anything to help you decrease the frequency of smoking (if not stopping altogether for a while). Now, don't make an habit out of other plants either... Finally, avoiding the usual smoking setting (or modifying it) can help diminish the "cravings" (I hate to use such a word when talking about marijuana).

Hope I've been of some use.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Biking when high with good music in my ears is something I've done so many times and never got bored of... since I've got a car I've become much lazier :\
I don't think biking when high is irresponsible... I never noticed any negative effect on my skills or reflex...

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
Well I have. And it could've been ugly (I missed that parked car by so little, and I was going quite fast).
Now when (if) I bike high, I try to do it somewhere "safe" (there's a great bike trail in the woods not too far from my house). Plus, biking in nature is incredibly beautiful, and when you stop after a while, you get slight visual effects from your eyes getting used to vertical lines zooming past you.