Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

******* - Fresh Philosopher's Stones Truffles

• Auteur de la discussion horizon
  • Date de début
H

horizon

Invité
hi guys,
i just received my ******* shipment of the Philosopher's Stone magic mushrooms. actually, the shrooms are fresh and still a litte wet and smell like the ground from where they were harvested. the shipment took 4 days to arrive at my place. but there is a litte white mould all over the shrooms. i wonder if this is normal for the Philosopher's Stone magic mushrooms or if the shrooms are already spoiled by the 4 days travel and are poisioned by this white mould. has anyone taken this shrooms before and made similar experiences ?

thx, thomas

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
High,

This mold is most likely mycelium from the stoones that started growing in the moisty atmosphere of the box.
The mold is so nice and white like mycelium and I watched it grow some more to. So don't worry....

This was my experience with ******* stoones http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
hi,
The philosopher stones have to be fresh for optimal taste and effect.
I once stored them for about 2 weeks in a dark and drie place but they got hard so chewing was a little difficult and the effect was less than eaten fresh but there were no other problems so there's nothing to worry about.
If you want to store them then put them in the cooler.
Have phun, i personally like the tampanensis very much and i've learned very much lessons about myself with them.