Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Free Album to My Fellow Psychonauts

I-Am-Ford

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Août 2009
For the past few months I have been working on my First Solo Album, entitled "Psychonaut". After 15 years in the music industry and 19 Gold & Platinum plaques for producing and mixing other people, I decided to do something for myself and write and produce the album of my dreams. Well, I am just about done and you can download the first 7 cuts for free from my website. No catch at all. Maybe, you might be cool and drop me an e-mail to tell me that you love it.

If you are into New Wave Electro/Rocktronica and a fan of bands like Depeche Mode, Pink Floyd, New Order, The Cult, Bauhaus, The Cars and others like them, you will probably dig this. All of the lyrics are about higher consciousness and things I thought about while tripping. There is also a free audio preview to my Book, "Becoming God" contained in the download.

Here is the link: http://www.fordproductions.com/ford_psych.htm

** You might want to be blitzed when you hear it for the first time. This is a trippers delight!