Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Found peace while i where on acid ;)

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Yeah, finally i managed to understand the land of acid :D Last time my acid trip ended in a hell of a time. As scared as i was for dropping acid again, i had to overcome my fear.

On my last acid trip i noticed how music seemed to guide me through the trip. But i didn't made a playlist, and out of the blue an horrible number of infected mushroom started to make me feel pretty uncomfortable, and before i knew everything turned to darkness.

I recently started to listen lots of happy hardcore, the music i did listen 10 or 12 years ago. The tunes in these songs are so lovely, that i had to try to listen to it, while i where on acid.

So imagine you are listening to number above, while the acid is starting to do the job. It felt so peacefully, the ceiling turned out to be an ocean, and i surfed with my emotions over this ocean. I felt pretty unsecure because of the last time, but i decided not to doubt and follow the acid everywhere, where it would take me to. It was as if i where in a huge buble of love/empathy/ecstasy, and where scratching the surface of an dark ocean. Lately i have dropped lots of MDMA and somehow i managed to feel like i was on it. I started to dance trough my living room and felt free, and home, as if had finally founded my destiny. Time seemed to speed up so fast, that it was if years did pass in only a view seconds. Finally the acid reached the peak, when i started lying couch, which felt so soft, it was as if could feel the fibers.

Not long after i started lying on the couch, i started to become one with the happy hardcore. I was listening to the number above, and i started to laugh like i never did in my whole life. I even did cry from all the laughing en joy that i felt. For the first time in my life it was if i where complete and ready to move on to an higher state of conscious. I felt so strong and powerfull, that it's to hard to describe.

After i started to come down, everything was so peacefull and refreshing. Maybe it sounds stupid, but i where so proud and got so much confidence out of it.

Today when i wakeup it felt as if i where totally reborn, the sun was shining and i decided to go for a walk with my dog in the woods. I thought about everything that happened yesterday, and proudly smiled. I came to the conclusion, that it is you who controls an acid trip, while with mushrooms it's you who have to listen :)

I guess, this summer it will be time for some ayahuasca :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU6lWexnX6k

Greets and lots of love,
Mystic! :D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Congratulations my friend, sounds truly blissful keep that feeling!!!!

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
That's good news Mystic, congratulations!

Personally I can't stand happy hardcore, but then I don't have any memories of the scene. I can imagine it makes you feel happy and relaxed though, and that's what's important.

I've never had a bad experience on acid, but I will have to overcome some apprehension to ingest a couple of blotters at once. I'm thinking about listening to a group I discovered recently (thanks Izmar), Suns of Arqa, who play a mix of classical Indian music and psychill. This is music that resonates with my youth (sitars, tablas, etc.) while at the same time being a bit more psy than classical Indian music.

Imagine peaking on Cosmic Jugalbandi or Basant Dhrupad...

Those tunes make my hair stand on end, in a good way. :D

More at http://www.myspace.com/sunsofarqa

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
heheh,i think listining happy hardcore while tripping defenitly will give me a bad trip, cause that music makes me "ashamed of being dutch" :p even i have been a gabber and have been bold.

Making playlist for me is really on of the most nice aspects of tripping, always on the search for new psychedelic sounds.

i have started a blog with short mixes with some of the best music to trip with(in my opinion)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Hehehehe :D Thanx!

IJesusChrist a dit:
Congratulations my friend, sounds truly blissful keep that feeling!!!!

I will give it a try ;)

Suns of Arqa,

Sounds like great music! At the moment i am very stoned, and the music vibes feel so great ;)

Getafix a dit:
Personally I can't stand happy hardcore, but then I don't have any memories of the scene. I can imagine it makes you feel happy and relaxed though, and that's what's important.

Hehehe, i have heard more people saying things like this :D But indeed it are the memories and the lovely tunes which give the nice warm feelings/vibes. It was really a blessing to be with that music on my acid trip :heart:

Getafix a dit:
I've never had a bad experience on acid, but I will have to overcome some apprehension to ingest a couple of blotters at once.

Well, the start of my trips are till now, always very nice. I start euforic, and when it feels it's at the peak, then suddenly the euphoric/peek part start wearing off and then the bad part starts. Last time this also did happen, but this time i did try to have peace with it, and to go with the flow and the HAPPY HARDCORE 8).

Getafix a dit:
Imagine peaking on Cosmic Jugalbandi or Basant Dhrupad...

Maybe next time 8) It sounds great, and it could be interestingly for an lsd trip. 8)

heheh,i think listining happy hardcore while tripping defenitly will give me a bad trip, cause that music makes me "ashamed of being dutch" Razz even i have been a gabber and have been bold.

Your doing something wrong :D

i have started a blog with short mixes with some of the best music to trip with(in my opinion)

Sounds pretty great for mushrooms :)

Greets,
Mystic.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
nice one mysticwarrior. thats what its all about