Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Flouride, valuable information about

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
The fluoride threat is very real. Use non-fluoride toothpaste (like Aloevera plant extract) and filter your tap water before you drink it.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think it means that they wanted to keep it secret that they want to dumb us down. what bastards!!!..... maybe it also means that if the truth would come out about their "system", nobody would buy it. or only stupid people, obviously... stupid nazis... it seems as if they can't make it without violence on some level or in some form.... i'm disgusted. :puke: :wasted: :angry: :\

peace

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
ophiuchus a dit:
in the current world economy: war=profit. until this changes it will remain so.

Very true, it is crazy to think that only a few decades Truman warned us about the military complex, no one listened. I think though that this has been going on for a long time now.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well so let's hope that nobody will help us, because supposedly nobody is perfect.. right? of course...
anyway it all makes sense now... i figured out that it has got to do somethign with hair. supposedly hair is the most metallic part of the human body. for example how hair can break or other happenings. it's all about the feeling in that regard. the mistake people do is to not feel their hair. but please please please don't believe me... "experience" for yourself!!! and then is it coincidence that a while ago the movie "truman show" with jim carrey came out where all this fakeness of the new or modern world or whatnot shit is portrayed rather accurately. as i understood it, it's basically how they want to rob us of our experiences. in my opinion that's simply where it absolutely has to stop... think about it for yourself... :angry:

that's so disgusting... i tell you watch yourselves in that regard... fear is not the way to go... we all know how to experience for ourselves. ah damn i can't explain it... insurance companies are evil.
i guess society control is something where you "really" should know what you're doing. man all that shit makes me so sick. it's over now.

now one more thing... if you have heard of the pineal gland.. what fluoride supposedly can do to the pineal gland is that it becomes like a bone and it makes sense to me, because fluoride is for teeth and teeth are supposed to be hard, right?
i think fluoride hasn't been used for a very long time on this planet in culture and civilisation.
hopefully one day it will be properly understood or something like that... fluoride cycles and soft metals in our foods... what's the damn deal with all that shit...? oh so meaningful robotisation of society? :Oo: :Oo: :Oo:

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lol.. thanks!!!... by the way, a month ago or so i got myself a toothpaste without fluoride... i could only get one in a pharmacy.. but it's really great, nevertheless.. it's with various different herbs.. since then the feeling inside my head seems to gradually be getting better and also in the process of cleaning my chi energy... also i got myself another sort already... just trying a few sorts out now and then i'll see.
i think i can definately recommend it. very good taste and smell and more natural body feeling.. i feel that my pineal gland is also getting softer... i was really getting sooooooooo sick of all the disgusting thought control and manipulation of the media... and i also don't want to waste all my time hating them or other shit...
hmm so i guess it's like i try to go the path of drastic healing or so... healing in all areas.. :)

peace

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
I also enjoy your thoughts braineater, I have tried to share this new open mind concept I have going( since this forum has led me to seek a higher understanding of my thoughts and actions ) and its just great.............my kids must have thought im tripping but I am tripping, on my mind! not just drugs, just being not high for a few days has gotten me a little farther down this mental highway that I cant wait to see where it may lead, just my b6 and that's about it, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so thanks man, you make a difference, keep mashing away, I enjoy the read! herbmaster2015

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey thanks again.. glad to hear that.. means a lot to me!! also great that you appear to be on a good way as you say. i agree with you that sometimes mind trips can be amazing.. i think it takes experience to learn and master the mind, but i guess it can also be somewhat important to be able to take it easy and let things go when they become too uncomfortable or so... moreover a bit like praciting intuition, whether the direction your going really feels alright to you. can't really explain it...

on topic i can say i have now been for a while in the process of cleaning my pineal gland from fluoride poisoning/contamination with for example coriander, some kind of algae and some other stuff which i read somewhere has the ability to wash out the fluoride (btw i told a intelligent friend of mine about the fluoride problem and he said it is a bleacher and i found that statement quite alarming), besides using toothpaste without fluoride. well i had some dark moments, but nevertheless.. or rather "and"... i am definately determined to not sell my soul to tv idiots!!! so yeah what else can i say... maybe reflect a little bit on the perspective that there are "dark priests trying to enslave humanity". i think there is possibly something to be gained if reality is kept in mind with positive intents or so. from my own experience i can tell the tv world or how to call that shit many people in tv seem to try to sell you is often very fake and disgusting at least at the second glance or so. sure, it can get better and evolve, but i see how it is now and how it has been and that's why i can recommend to practice controlling your own thoughts plus a healthy sense of egoism and detachment or something like that...maybe like the ability and/or readiness to doubt logics.
yeah but i think cleaning the "hardware" definately can be more or less significant, too...

anyway... thanks for reading! greetings and best wishes from germany!!! :) ;)

peace