Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

fliping over jars to finish colonizing bottom of the jar???

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
hey all psychonauts out there!! just wondering if fliping over the jars when colonizing the mycelium will help the bottom fill up with mycelium quicker or should they just be left standing just like normal untill there fully colonized. i thought i read someware that they colonize faster on the bottom that is if you flip them haf way threw colonization and it makes the bottom of the cakes which are uncolonized grow mycelium much quicker then if stanting normal with the screw top aboce the cakes. and also i made 15 jars of srerilized substrate in the jars in the pressure cooker and after 75 minits of full 75 minits of sterilization at 15 psi i dident get the chance to break open the pressure cooker today and was going to leave it one more night sitting in my room before i incolnate the new jars . is that ok also or scholf i start over again... any information on both questions would be amazing and greatly appriciated. i love this site and i love tripping and i love people who share the same inrterests. thanks all for any help. happy trips and heres to a good and happy life ladies and gentlemen

BlimeyGrimey

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
The pressure cooker is probably the best place to keep the jars after sterilizing. The air inside the PC should be mostly sterile anyways.

Flipping over jars is only useful if they are overly wet. It helps the water to drain to the lid of the jar and out the innoculation holes.

Just give them time, they'll colonize.

If you want faster colonization try grains. Just shake once about a week after innoculation and you'll have the jar done in a few days.

You can't shake PF substrate, thats why it sucks.