Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First trip report

crouchtig

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Avr 2011
Smoked a little 20X extract, was sitting on edge of bed looking at floor, duvet was to the left. As I fumbled with the bong and dropped ash everywhere I imagined it was like a lame disney film where baby dinosaurs were trying to operate digging machines, with hilarious/annoying results. As I got higher the disney theme continued, but this time I felt like I was in a cartoon ocean, but oriented so that forward was up i.e. sitting on the edge of the bed was equivalent to lying on my back on the surface. The duvet was waves, frozen in time, and I'm pretty sure i saw a ship in the distance.

The high wore off so I tried eating some to spare my lungs. As I swished the saliva around in my mouth I checked online and found that this was indeed a waste. Oh well live and learn.

After dinner I smoked some more out of a bigger, homemade bong, which much reduced the harshness. The nautical theme remained, but this time it was more alice-in wonderland. I felt like I was in a room made of various materials, all of which were being slowly sucked downwards and inwards. Once again my sense of orientation was switched as grabbed handfuls of cloth and climbed out of my room. Remembering that it was dangerous to be walking around I went back in and lay down. The high abruptly ended.

I wandered around, talked to family, and avoided the political discussion between my mum and a guy who had just knocked on the door. I considered that he might be a hallucination but kept my cool.

All in all it was ok.

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Welcome to the community 8)

Thank you for sharing, It sounds like you had a pleasantly mild somewhat playfull time :D

crouchtig

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Avr 2011
Thanks. I'm very new to all this, but it's something I've been interested in for many years. Is good to have somewhere to come for practical advice and such.

There was also a bit I forgot at the beginning which happened twice on two different occasions. As the effects began I saw flowers and fairies and felt myself being pulled sideways into the dreamworld. I had to struggle against them while I put the bottle and lighter down. I guess the pulling sensation on my limbs and feeling of resistance from the fairy hands was my mind's way of rationalising the loss of motor skills.

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
This forum is a beautifull place filled with untold information, We are all very lucky to be here :)

Personally I have not much experience with Salvia as I found it to taste repulsive in its leaf form, On the plus side I think the lingering awful taste helped me kick the habit of smoking ciggarettes :lol:

From what I have read tho, Being pulled sideways is quite a common feeling :)

There are ample amounts of trip reports and alot of common questions and answers in the same section you posted this post, You have probably already had a look but I thought it worth a mention :)

Happy tripping mate 8)

Rising Spirit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2011
Hey crouchtig,

It seems like you've discovered three of the primary characteristics of the Salvia experience: #1. The Oceanic Force, #2. the aspect of being "pulled sideways'', morphing or being folded-over (sort of), in some kind of undulating, rhythmic fashion. Many Salvianauts call this effect, "The Loop". #3. The electrified, cartoonish nature of many of these highly visual states of consciousness. There can be an almost 2-dimensional quality to many of the visions encountered. All interwoven with fractal patterns and an infinite pulsation of throbbing points of light. Of course, we each arrive to our own specific destinations and this is not unique to SD, nor cause for concern. As the journey is the destination. :idea:

I coined the phrase, "Sailing the Salvinorin Seas", in regards to the waves/sheets of psychedelic energy which Lady Salvia washes away our fixed subjectivity. This is accompanied by ego loss and often, terror! Still, surrender to this force always seems better than resistance. Right? I believe there is some kind of pulsation taking place between the right and left hemispheres of the brain and Salvia Divinorum highlights the interplay, with it's potent, dynamic expansions and contractions of our seemingly surreal, mind-stuff. There is a distinct dream-like quality to many of these voyages.

If you check the response I made to the Salvia thread: Has anyone else ever been to the circus?, here at psychonaut.com, you will be able to access some links to a few of my trip reports on DMT-Nexus (in which many of these characteristics are delved into much further). Of course, given the amnesiatic nature of these peak experiences, much of what we feel we MUST recall... is lost upon our return to life, on this side of the looking glass. :wink:

Peace, love & light