Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First time with Kratom

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I ordered 10g of Kratom from *******. I measured out a dose of 4g, put the Kratom in a cup with a bag of green tea and poured boiling water over them. I removed the tea-bag after a couple of minutes and left the cup standin for about twenty minutes, stirring it with a spoon a few times. It was about two hours since my last meal when I gulped the tea down.

I noticed the first effects after about 15-20 minutes. I felt this slightly energetic feeling accompanied by a warm and relaxing sensation. After an hour I did some housework. It felt like I had more energy than usual but my mind was very calm. Certainly a pleasant mixture. There has been this kind of warm feeling the whole time. It's almost two hours now since the drinking of tea and the peak has definitely passed. I feel very peaceful and been thinking about going to the store to get some cola. There's a nice autumn-evening out there, with lingering traces of sunlight.

*At this point I went to the store*

As I walked outside and smoked a cigarette I felt this surge of energy. I walked faster than usual, and also felt a bit "twitchy", which wasn't actually unpleasant but something I wouldn't look for in a choice psychoactive substance.

I've also noticed some decreasement in my ability to consentrate. That and the "twitchyness" are what I consider the downside of this substance. Overall this has been a positive experience and I will most definitely try it again.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Kratom leaves or extract?
My first times with 4-5g kratom extract have been more extreme (I couldn't stand or sit anymore, had to lie down) but now I already got a craving for it. The most intriguing about it is the subtleness - you don't really notice the effects, but the effects are veeeery nice...
It's not psychedelic, it's kind of an opiate drug. Well, it's kind of psychedelic if you take enough of the extract when you're not used to it - but once you get used to it it's just like an opiate... it starts to rule you...don't do it too often!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
If you try again get the extract, it's much better (and not more expensive because it is much stronger/more concentrated).

For lower dosages, the difference won't matter that much, but I think you can't reach the effects from 5g extract with the leaves.

But - tolerance builds up quickly! After about two or three times with 5g extract, I couldn't get the opium-like effect anymore (it was still very nice, but not "off-to-dreamland-nice"). Taking another 5g almost made me puke and the effect still wasn't the same as in the first two experiences...
I guess I need a longer break from it.

iaMg0r0

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Damn..i need to order some krat0m too :) I've really enjoyed opiates in the past.. and present..even though i wouldn't consider kratom to be an opiate..