Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First Time Speed

Spidi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2006
Hi,

I'm new here but I thought I'd just get into business right.
So a mate of mine was using speed for a while, and some time ago when we were going to a party, I said I'd like to try some too. So he made me something to eat - I didn't like the tought of snorting- (speed in the paper of cigarettes) (called a "bommetje") and I ate it. There wasn't much in it because it was my first time. After 1 hour I didn't feel anything, so he made another one, with much more in it. I even had trouble swallowing. But again no effect. So the speed didn't work. And mind that the problem wasn't the speed, my friend and some other mates told me it was good stuff.
Then some time later I tried again. First I ate a bit, but because it tastes so horrible I decided to snort anyway. So I snorted 2 lines, 1st small 2nd quite big, but again I had no effect at all...

What's up with this? No one around here understands, they even think my mom was at speed when she breastfed me so I got used to it :shock:

Greets,
Spidi

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
it's very strange. the only way the know weather you are immune is by buying from a different dealer and try again.

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
i've got kind of the same problem, i'm verry ressistent to speed. don't ask me why... snort half a gram in one, had absolutly no effect, next time i tried some more than a whole gram(fuck that did hurt my nose) with light effect: my heart beat harder and improved reflexes. nothing more.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
My problem is the other way round... I can feel even the lowest doses of speed as a sudden relaxation. Until I really feel it it takes a few noses (depending on the strength) but what I immediately feel is so good that I will take more.
That all depends on your character, I suppose. If you feel nothing (or only bodily symptoms) I guess you really don't need it and you're already blessed with a natural supply of optimisim and extreme self esteem...

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
could be :) but don't let the speed overmaster you, life's not worth it !

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Has anyone else snorted the same speed as you took in? Everyone says their stuff is the best in existance. Speed is physically quite a powerful drugs, you should already notice the light effects such as sweating or muscle tense by a very low dose.

Usually a lil bit on the top of key for people with no tolerance is enough to have the desired effects.

The amphetamines can cary widely in purity and strength. You could be immune, but that's very rare. Try speed from another supplier or let others snort the speed you use(d).

Do you have any other pharmaceutical medication or have ADHD, or use Ritalin?