Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First time - Salvia 5x

Cosmic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Jan 2011
So today I had my first trial with some Salvia. Unfortunately I didn't feel anything apart from a little bit of light headedness.
This was the bong and Salvia that I used:

salvia_divinorum_starter_kit_with_bong-sa014_2.jpg

The bong is tiny and can easily fit in the palm of your hand.
salvia_divinorum_starter_kit_with_bong-sa014_1.jpg

I used about a 1/3 of the Salvia.
I also had a torch lighter and a sitter present.
I sat outside where it was pretty chilly.

I think I didn't feel much because I didn't inhale and hold it in for long enough?
Going to try again sometime and hopefully I will feel some of the effects talked about on here.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
That bong is purty lookin. Where did you get it? Is it too small to use for stuff where you need to smoke actual leaf? Like is it really only good for the concetrates like the 5x?

I'm in the market for a bong cuz I find I wanna take bigger harder hits then a hot smoke can give me. I'm hopin to find something metal though cuz I'm afraid of dropin and breakin it. I'm clumsy lol.

Cosmic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Jan 2011
Haha, yeah it is really nice. I'll message you where I got it. I think it is probably too small for that. I was worried that it wouldn't even be big enough for the concentrate but it held a fair amount. I also wasn't sure how much water to put in it... I'm a beginner!

It's glass so it's probably not the best option if your clumsy! Lol.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Well it seems like you did most things correctly (torch lighter, sitter, bong, etc).

But with 5x you realllly have to hold it and try to get two hits in. Try to hold for at least 30 secs after a monster hit, then quickly take another one and hold until you can't hold the bong. If you still don't have anything, it's worth going up to 20X. If that doesn't work, you may be part of that percentage of people who just aren't affected by Salvia. Good luck.

Cosmic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Jan 2011
Thanks for the information darkwolfunseen!
Definitely going to try again sometime.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
BIG BIG HIT, LONG LONG HOLD.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
REALLY. Wish I had a spotter. Sucks the most powerful legal thing I can do adn I cant do it as hard as I want due to lack of real world friends lol. Ive done it hard enough to forget I was holding it for a moment but lucky I came back fast enough to put it down.

T

thescientist

Invité
The ferret smoked a fat bong rip of salvia leaf, just like you have. No extract or anything. Keep in mind, she was smoking weed to, so taking large hits and holding them until no smoke exhales is quite easy, without coughing. For newbie smokers, smoke jsut touching the throat can lead to a cough fest lol.

Anyways, try to get yourself a large chamber to fill with smoke, than with a fresh breath, inhale the whole chamber quickly. She tried it with a 1.5 footer glass bong. The salvia trip lasted maybe 30 seconds or a minute. It just looked like all her friends circled around her, and were doing weird things..

Try this:
1. Get your glass bowl piece from your little water pipe.
2. Get a large soda bottle, or water bottle.
3. Burn or drill a hole to fit the rubber grommet, or just to seal the bowl piece in nicely.
4. Test it out by sucking on the opening, and see if water bubbles through nicely.
5. Pack a fatty bowl to the top, fill the whole thing up with smoke. Take mouth off quickly, get fresh breath, and than inhale that whole bottle of smoke super quick and hold it until you cant any longer.

That WILL do it. Have fun.

B

Benjy

Invité
Seriously, it is hard to get anything from 5x. I've even done 25x and got nothing. Now I just stick to the 30x from Spice Visions because I always know I'm gonna have a good experience on that.