Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First time on philosopher stones (story)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hi all!

After reading many topics on this forum, I was thinking I'd try some mushrooms for the first time. The only experience I've had with drugs so far, is weed and salvia (low dose). It's my first post, so be gentle :roll:

It was a cold night when me and a friend were off to eating our first portion of mushrooms, ever. We went to the local park at about 10.30 pm, took place at a bench and we started mixing the mushrooms with vla. After discussing who wanted to try the first portion, my friend took a bite. The taste (especially with the vla) was very good. Eventually we both took about 8 grams of mushrooms each. Note that we both didn't eat for about four hours.

The first thirty minutes were quiet and a bit stonedlike. Both of us were wondering if the mushrooms were even going to work. But our worries were soon to be forgotten. My trip started one hour after I took my portion, my friend's trip took about half an hour longer to start.

This is what it was like:

The moment I felt something was going on, I stood up from the bench and started walking a bit. I felt a bit dizzy, like I was going to be sick. But I didn't got sick at all. I was just amazed at how all things around us seemed so peaceful. Everything seemed full of harmony together. Also I started to see some crazy circles and lines in all kinds of colours. After those lines disappeared (must have been one hour now), me and my friend started thinking about how funny everything looked. The trees were just amazing!

After more than one hour, we felt like doing something so we started walking out of the park, passed my house and on to a friend of me. During the way we saw the most craziest of things; colourful trees, a red coloured railway, blue fences, everything was just coloured different. That gave a real strange feeling, because we knew those colours weren't real, although they seemed só very!

Two and a half hours after taking the shrooms, we looked at each other and didn't have a clue what we were doing in the middle of the town. We were about 20 meters from the house of my friend, but we decided to turn around and go back again, so we did. At this point the trip was getting more calmly and satisfying, mostly because we were both getting used to the feelings.

When we arrived back home, I lay on my bed and had lot's of creative idea's for making drawings and designs and stuff (I study in designing); so that was a really good experience! My friend took a seat behind the computer and just sat there for nearly an hour, just looking at the wonderful colours of the screen!

The stones gave me an experience that I was one with nature. Unbelievable!

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
nice report, and seems like a very succesfull trip.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
It sure was! :D

What a night... :lol:

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
nice report, nice trip. it's interesting that you see the same things and colors as your friend, it can't be just an hallucination, it's at least a group allucination, which makes it more credible, if it's a trick of the brain, it's a telepathic trick of two brains. but who says it's a trick... i think it's just another dimension.

:wink: alice

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
alice a dit:
...it can't be just an hallucination, it's at least a group allucination, which makes it more credible, if it's a trick of the brain, it's a telepathic trick of two brains. but who says it's a trick... i think it's just another dimension.

Wow! It's so funny you mention that. I had exactly the same thoughts about the experience yesterday with my friend. Although it sounds a bit awkward to me and maybe others, i really feeled like some other visual dimension or some sort of telepathy. As little as I believe in those things usually.. this really made me think!

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
ah you're on your way, after a few trips you won't have any doubt anymore, from an unbeliever to a believer.

we as humans are so limited that we need plants to open our eyes.

and the plants are more than happy to give us a hand^^

G

Invité
Nice experience. Good to hear about a good first time experience.
Most of my friends couldn't handle the first time :D
As for myself, I never went bad.

But it's good to hear that it made you think, 'cause that's what tripping is all about. Not only the recreational use, but also the quest for a deeper understanding of life and the search for expanded conciousness...

Welcome to the psychonaut's dimension my friend.
Good innitiation :thumbsup:

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Thank you so much, both of you for your replies.

I see tripping indeed as a way to open my mind and see the world from another point of view. And in some way, I already did a bit. I hope to learn alot more about this world, and also try to like it more when not on a trip. :D

.. already enjoying non-trip time at this forum, ty. :)

G

Invité
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Thank you so much, both of you for your replies.
Sin Problemo :D:thumbsup:

Kwarkfanaat a dit:
I hope to learn alot more about this world, and also try to like it more in (when not on a trip). :D

Then you'll be at your place here ;)
But connecting with nature also tends to make life a lot more joyfull.
Enjoy the simple things.
Next time when tripping, take "bellenblaas" ;)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:

Haha, sound fun.. if u mean what I think you do. Will have to go to the toystore for that. :roll: :p

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Although it sounds a bit awkward to me and maybe others, i really feeled like some other visual dimension or some sort of telepathy.

I felt like this during all my trips. Also, I can read peoples minds when I'm on shrooms. Sometimes, I tell them answers on questions they where just about to ask me, leaving them totally confused most of the times. I can feel how they are feeling and take over the bad feelings they are having and make it easier for them to handle.

I've never believed in this, untill I started to take mushrooms. I started to use them for fun, but now I can see the deeper meaning of tripping.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Wow Marc, that sounds incredible :eek:
I hope to experience some of that also to be honest. I really believe, just like you said.. tripping on shrooms has some deeper meaning.. ofcourse it's just fun; but I think a hope nice lessons in life can be learned (and I hope I will tbh) when taking them!

G

Invité
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Space-is-the-Place a dit:

Haha, sound fun.. if u mean what I think you do. Will have to go to the toystore for that. :roll: :p

When you look at a bubble, on the inside the image of the outside space is reflected, but the soap contains all bright psychedelic colors and because the soap moves in the bubble, the colors shift in that reflection and it's amazing to watch...

Like these collors:

bubble.jpg

8%20People%20in%20a%20Bubble%20clean%20L.jpg

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
ok! You got me! I'm going to try that for sure next trip! (Which will propably be pretty soon.. maybe with 'Hemelvaart' in de Veluwe :D )

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well telepathie is something I always see back in my trips
its something Icannot deny and sometimes makes me crazy
of knowing each answer someone is gonna give
and also hearing someone thoughts as a voice coming from somewhere behind me
and sharing a trip is very common
mostly thats what I get with my friends we get the pretty much the same trip
or atleast we know exactly what someone meansj ust by looking at eachother
but it seems like u got a nice taste of some of these thigns :)
i see a good future for u

G

Invité
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
ok! You got me! I'm going to try that for sure next trip! (Which will propably be pretty soon.. maybe with 'Hemelvaart' in de Veluwe :D )

Outside will be a little more difficult, because of the wind. But man, I did it in a squat. I was at a party and I took 800 mics of lsd. When the party was over the trip was still very strong. But I left my bubbles upstairs (friends of mine live there) So I pretty much forgot about it. Then I found it again, so we went to sit in a very large room where the sun was coming in. And sometimes the bubbles would just levitate in front of me and then I could really see the reflections with all the colors.

Really amazing to watch. But no matter where. I always enjoy blowing bubbles :p

Ohw and one tip, put some sugar into the mixture so that the bubbles have a longer life and the colors will be even more beautifull...

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Tonight I'm gonna try a second trip on these nice shrooms. Friend of me (1st timer) will also come along. Surely hope it will be nice, although I'm already really tired! :p

Maybe gonna take slightly lesser dosage today, so the trip will be a little bit shorter. :)

I will post our experience here ofcourse.