Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First time MDMA

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
A very good friend of mine is trying MDMA for the first time very soon now.

Dose : 125mg of pure white cristal
Set : last days in the current city, but the future looks bright
Setting : at home with two friends, music, fruit juices and bananas

Pre-loaded 2 days ago with 750mg of magnesium, 1000mg of vitamin C, 100mg 5-HTP.
Pre-loaded yesterday with 750mg of magnesium, 1000mg of vitamin C.
Pre-loaded today with 750mg of magnesium, 1500mg of vitamin C.

Didn't eat for 2 hours, last meal was composed of salmon, carrots, peas and some pastas.

Will post-load tonight and tomorrow with magnesium, vitamin C, 5-HTP and bananas.

May this experience be life-changing, for the better ! :wink:

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
If you asking me, mdma did change my life. But if the person who is going to try it, will having a life changing experience. That would depend on the person it self, tough you do realise at least something which you wouldn't have noticed ever before.

Regarding your preparation, it's good to see that you did pay attention to it. :) If it is the first time, the hangover will be smoothly, but if you did mdma to often, then these preparation are not a luxury :)

I hope your friend will have a good time :)

Sumgai

Banni
Inscrit
1 Juil 2009
Preloading with vitamin C? I find that dampens things considerably for me. Vitamin C and citric acid tend to be useful in recovery but not in preloading. The cofactor for 5-HTP->5-HT (serotonin) synthesis is vitamin B6. Niacin (B3) also makes a good pairing as conversion to it is a competitive pathway for tryptophan to serotonin conversion. The magnesium's good for general mitochondrial efficiency but you'd get more out of idebenone (if you haven't tried this one before, look it up, it's awesome for preventing neurotoxicity, cardiac stress, and general metabolic improvements). Zinc might be a good thing to have post-experience, since it will alleviate the cramping significantly. Some people say EGCG (found in green tea extract) is good for co-administration as it should inhibit decarboxylase reactions (but not good pre-load as you need those to perform serotonin and dopamine synthesis), but I haven't found it to be very useful. Kava kava was a much better simultaneous supplement in my experience and as reported by others I've suggested it to, as the selective reversible MAO-B inhibition definitely seemed to have a noticeable effect on the rate of phenylethylamine breakdown.

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Hope your friend had a good time on MDMA :)

(i mean if its clean crystals it HAS to be a lot of fun)

Just don't do it often. Take long gaps of several (4-6) months if he plans to use it again. And for gods sake don't re-dose it on a comedown.

V

VeRyNiCe

Invité
Well, youre friend is going to have a very nice time if you ask me, clean cristals are the best in my opinion ;) easy to get and not to expensive:D