Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

first time acid - in the morning

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
I'm thinking about taking acid for the first time tomorrow.
I'm thinking about taking it when I just get out of bed, in the morning.
I've read some topics so I pretty much know the general advice but a few questions I still have are:
- is this ok, I mean taking it in the morning? Should I better take a light breakfast first or should I trip on an empty stomache? And in the afternoon, while tripping, should I have lunch? perhaps light? or will this dull the trip too much and should I only eat dinner in the evening?
- What dose would be good for such an in the morning first time? :p 100micrograms or 150? or less?
Thx in advance!
Peace

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
On a weekday? Hero! :D

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
There is a particular energy flowing around few hours after I wake up so I love tripping in the very morning and exploiting this mood (or very late, ~18 hrs+ after awakening). In fact, tripping after I wake up has been my favorite time for psyche astronautics. I usually stick to fruit and fruit juice some 3 hours before and don't eat while the spectacle. I recommend that you come to know yourself on the business of eating, try different options and see which one fits best: observe carefully your body and mind when eating or not. This might take some trips to become but I feel its the best way. Know thyself.
I'm curious, how did It occurred to you tripping in the morning?
Wish you the best, have light. :)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I think it is a good idea to take your dose in the morning. My fathers first LSD experience was in the morning. They took it around 10am, and came down later that night. Due to the long time span of LSD, taking during the day can benefit you. When you come down, you can have a nice dinner, and relax into the night, and fall asleep, only to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed, without the drowiness that staying up all night would provide. Also I would suggest making a little lunch, as you suggested, before taking your dose. Just something little you can eat mid afternoon. Fruits are really good. Anyways, hope you have a good experience.

PEACE & LOVE

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I have always appreciated getting up, and taking it to the head :D
Eat light, stick to fruits and veggies

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
all of this sounds very good
i'll suggest to my friends that we drop in the morning as well

greggha

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2008
I've always wanted to do that in the morning. In my opinion, any substance is better earlier on, after getting a good amount of rest. The comedown will be nonexistent, or possibly enjoyable.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yeah, it's like starting fresh, you have no worries in the morning, and it's usually the most calm part of the day... it sticks with you through-out the trip too.
Very calm, soothing. This is what I wanted to say hehe

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
I'm curious, how did It occurred to you tripping in the morning?
Actually.. my parents (still live at home :? )will be gone to work from early morning till the afternoon :lol:
So that leaves me with time to peak in the comfortable setting of my own house, by myself
They're brainwashed radacilly anti-'drug' (lmao) and theres really nothing I can do to make them think otherwise, trying to now would only lead to them worrying about me and them 'taking measeures'
I would'nt even be able to have a normal conversation with them anymore until they would have made sure that my interest in psychedelics would be non-existent
I really envy all the stories about family tripping and parents with open minds about psychedelics
Eventually of course I will tell them, but this will be when the time is right
I'll drop in the very morning, I'll probably drop just after taking a shower, wich I do inmediately after I get out of bed (I think most people do).
Then, about 5 hours after dropping (hope I'll be past the peak by then) I'll leave the house and cycle to my brothers apartment wich is a few kilometers away
I'll be coming down and having dinner there, with plenty of time to evaluate my experience and come to myself a bit before leaving for home again to go to sleep (23:00 in the evening or a bit earlier)

So that's kind of the main reason :p but I also thought about this mindset in the morning and how it may have a positive influence on my trip
I have also heard people emphasizing tripping in the morning is the way to go
There is a particular energy flowing around few hours after I wake up so I love tripping in the very morning
I agree
I'm quite excited after reading these comments

I've agreed to myself that I'll be dropping 100mcgs on an empty stomache, after wich I'll eat a light breakfast consisting of some fruit and juice like advised by you
Further along the trip, I'll eat light and explore how the food I eat affects my experience and work on a personal preference for eating while tripping like Nomada suggested

Oh by the way I know this is a ridiculous question but just making sure
I just put the stuff in my mouth leave it there for some time and take it out again right? :lol:
Or do I have to swallow the thing? I'm quite sure of the above stated but hey there are no stupid questions right ;)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I don't think this is a good plan.
You planed to go to your brother later that day, so you keep that in mind.
Watching the clock constantly. It's better to have no plans for the rest of the day.

For me the night time is the best for psychedelics.
It's silent outside. And I love to be in the dark while tripping.

I think you could swallow it.
to make sure.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
There are no dumb questions. I believe you just put it on your tongue and let it dissolve. I have never take LSD before, and I was always curious about this. Really, no matter what you do, the LSD will enter your system if you ingest it through the mouth. But there must be certain ways to make it come on fast; like letting it sit on your tongue.

As for your trip; I suggest getting up as early as possible. The very early mornings, about an hour after sunrise, are very mystical and would be amazing to come up too off LSD. You will have an amazing experience. Hope you have a amazing trip, and please report back, maybe here, on how it went, I am curious.

PEACE & LOVE

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
I don't think this is a good plan.
You planed to go to your brother later that day, so you keep that in mind.

The reason I'm going to my brother is because my parents will get home then
My brother is informed and has no objections to my psychedelic use
His place will be quiet tomorrow so I can come down and relax there before, after the after effects have dimished, I'll go back home to sleep

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
could you sleep to-night at your brothers house and then spend the duration of the trip there?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I think it would be best too if you'd start the trip at your brothers. It's not so unthinkable that you forget to watch the clock, or that something comes between you going to your brother...

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Thx Meduzz I'll set a buzzer first thing when I get up tomorrow so I won't forget to watch the clock
I would'nt want to think about my mom coming home while I'm with a head full of acid :lol:
As for something coming in between me and my brothers appointment, I don't think this will happen.. I would'nt want this I think and my brother ensured me that he'd be home
When I arive at his place I'll be wearing a salad fingers mask with the salad fingers tune coming from my mobile I think (anyone familiar with sf? :p)
He's gonna have a scare :lol:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I think your plan might work out fine. But don't expect to be over the peak after 5 hours. However, by that time you may feel more accustomed to the feeling and even manage to ride your bike well enough. With a 100 mics hit you'll manage to do practical things quite well, especially if you're already used to mushrooms and ayahuasca. I've done all kinds of things on acid that I could never have done on shrooms.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
^ What Ivar said.

LSD's image is overrated with mythes from the 60's propaganda which never seem to dissapear.

I can conceal my acid intoxination to people at 100 mics. If they say my pupils are expanded and I'll say weed nd they'll believe it too.

Hence the mushrooms who make me feel like every other person is a terminator.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You'll be fine. My friend drove his car on peak LSD and shrooms, just to feel the rushing wind.
As for salad fingers mask.... lol you're weird.
Have a nice trip, and don't worry, it'll be fun. I've got your mindset.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Time to drop :p
I'll report back here after the experience!
Thx for all the comments!