Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First Shroom Experience

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi everybody...
I ate my first home-made mushies :=) yummii yummii
They weren't too much. In reality i didn't think they would do anything to me :=) Thanks god i was wrong :=)

Yesterday was a fun day for me... I went to my school and then some friends came to my house, we smoke some good 100% natural staff... The last one i smoked was at 21 o'clock. At night i decided to taste my first mushies :=) at 00:30 i ate mushies that you see on the photos above. Then i lay down to my bed. Close my eyes and plan to sleep. Nothing happened for the first 1 hour. But suddenly i started to feel happy and saw some strange things while my eyes closed. I didn't saw them clearly but i can feel them. i travel on oceans, forest etc... And after a few minutes or hours i found myself in a jelly enviroment. It was so clear, i can see it and feel it clearly. It was my mind. There were some people. They are my friends whom i want to be with. I talked with them and ask some questions about my life like "what shall i do after school" or "i need to find a love but how" etc... suddenly i saw a thing (i say "thing" because i can't describe it with words) this thing was in another jelly thing in my jelly mind. He said "if you have questions just ask me" after that i thought he was the sprit of mushroom. After that he said "just find the colors of life and follow them"

Suddenly i opened my eyes and start to watch tv. I change channels and just take a look to what people are doing. and now i start to understand the meaing of "colors of life" when i saw news about wars i can feel that the pictures have cold colors and when i saw a nature picture i can feel that it has warm color. That's important for me...
And i watched a movie named "colors of life" it is the strangest movie i've ever watched and that movie found me this night :=) Guys if you can find just watch that movie.

These things happened for 5 hours. I didn't sleep but i don't feel sleepy :=) I always laugh and feel happy...

Now it is 06:17 here and i feel that i born again.

Thank God :=)

"JUST FOLLOW THE COLORS OF LIFE"

SiX

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2003
he, this is a nice experience !
It's great that you understood something like "the colors of life" ! Never forget it, you learned it with mushies, but now you must use it il your real life.
"Drugs" could be used to change (in good) your mind and not just for "stoned". Drugs can really change your perception (this is what it aimed to). Now I really feel the power of nature, now i really think there is spirit in every living-thing (like bird, trees, etc...) and with that i learned to really respect the nature.
There is no god, but Nature-Mother really exists !!!! lol

Never forget your trip.
(sorry for my english, I'm french....)

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I wish everybody thinked like you !!

SiX

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2003
so do I, but unfortuantely it's an utopia... But of course there are people thinking like that !

ajrinka

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2004
the peaple that are thinking like u guys are one in a million. here where i come from -most of the people use hallucinogens to run away. and after al lot of 'runnin'away' they don't know anymore from what they were runing from...

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Luckily most of the people i know trip for the power of good.

SiX

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2003
so there is hope !
Me, I often go in rave-party (in France), and I can see that drugs make real damages for people...

benny25

Banni
Inscrit
25 Mar 2004
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A BLAST ON THAT STUFF /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif, WAY TO GO BROTHER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TIME TO FLY /forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif

Ram6

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2003
it seemed like a nice trip.. keep up the good work

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Even if "we" are one in a million, there are 6 bilions in this planet... therefore, there are at least, 6 thousand humans like "us", heheh...

But I think that the number is a lot greater... think in the Matrix movie... there are a lot of "us" that already realise that exists another world out there... and that we can be happier there... here...

It's going slow... almost unnoticeable, but the engine is working, and sooner or later, we will start to see the effects...

We follow the light, the enlightment, the universal conscionsness, the knowlodge... and the numbers are getting bigger, day after day!

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
sounds so cool, i did buy a mushroom kit to and i hope i'l get fucked in head so i see stuff /forum/images/graemlins/alc.gif
i never ate magic mushrooms so i look really forward to.!

benny25

Banni
Inscrit
25 Mar 2004
YA FUCKING JUNKIE SCUMBAG GO FUCK YOURSELF /forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
I will have to look out for that movie...It is comforting to know that others are using substances to enlighten themselves and others. /forum/images/graemlins/alc.gif May all your colors be pleasant and your heart true to natures guidance... /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gifs

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Dude, roadrunner..what's your problem??

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Yea wondered the same thing...but have come to realize some birds with
beaks are just annoying..."AFLACK"... /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Smiles, you crack me up..WELCOME TO THE ******* BOARD!!!!

/forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
The movie i told in my trip report was "Pleasantville" At the end i found it's orginal name. If you can find just watch it. :=) Hope you all will like it...