Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Finally my first taste of DMT...Wow.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
So finally after always keeping an ear open for it i came across dmt for the second time completely accidentally
the first time i tried it the dmt was either too small of a dose or as a dud
this time though....WOW isnt even enough to explain

My cousin picked me up from work and took me back to his place where our mate dale was waiting, the night before dale had scored some dmt off some old hippy bloke he recently met and dale and my cousin had tried it for the first time (my cousin had the dud stuff with me the first time) i had read a little bit about dmt so after dale dealt out the dosage (i had no idea how much to use) i sat down on the couch with the bong and slowly cooked it whilst inhaling until i filled the bong chamber then it started to hit and i pull what was left in the chamber
i looked straight ahead then down then when i looked back up again this huge feeling of intense vibration was surging through me and then everything started to warp around and whirl etc.
after a sec i had to get up to go and chuck in the toilet, nothing came up just a bit of dry reaching, the tiles in the laundry room where this toilet was located were FUCKING amazing. small tiles, beige cream and brown in colour in geometric patterns....instantly i saw why south american art looks the way it does, everything in the room was perfectly clean cut, aligned and geometric in nature, to the left of my vision while looking at the tiles i saw them form a geometric aztec kinda looking panther head for just a moment
then i got up and started feeling really amazing, beginning to comprehend the drug as the only psychedelics ive had are thc mdma (if you call it one) and lsddddddd
but dmt is an entirely different creature
i felt as if the experience was deserving of some kind of temple or something to do it in, hard to explain what i mean
i sat staring at a large poster of this;
lpgpfbc1.jpg

That poster has done wonders for me in the past on lsd, its like a safe comfortable place when you stare into it
on acid i've seen alot of movement in the picture and the water reflections on the wall behind the girls has moved as if real but on dmt it was like they were soooo far away from the wall and they were talking to each other without making noise

it didnt last very long and i spent most of the time adjusting to the high itself, i need more than just that taste, its truly amazing stuff, different than i expected to be sure, very intense and like 'right there'
i felt as if it brought me to the very cutting edge of experience and as if i was completely in the moment..

I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope to experiment with it more deeply :D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Nice! That is exciting.

I liked when you said "I know why south american art is like that" isn't that incredible? It all makes sense after dmt or ayahuasca :D

Can't wait till you go all the way down the rabbit hole. That is where I usually see the "gears" (for lack of a more fitting word) of the universe, then... of course, I forget. :P

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
it's funny that you opened this topic, because I had some too yesterday, tried it the first time :D
wasn't too high of a dose, but still nice to have a psychedelic again for once, opened up some knots in myself, it was a needed wake-up call to be good to myself again. certainly going to smoke more of it 8)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Yeah, not including the past week i hadnt had any psychedelics for almost a year i think, maybe 8-10 months..
alot has changed in the past year (in the past 2 years actually) and i've needed time to adjust and fit into a slightly different lifestyle than what i've been living

this past week i had 2 blotters of acid with my cousin on one day
half a blotter quietly to myself (along with a considerable amount of green..) on another day
mull brownies on another day and..... my first DMT trip!

Good times 8)

I knew this summer was going to be good, and its only just begun :rolleyes: