Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

film--'The New American Century'

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
have any of you seen this film? The New American Century Part 1 of 7 --It has completely shocked me. I hope that you will watch it and post your reviews about it here (I chose this forum because it seems to be the most frequented)

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I am sharing this video as far and wide as I can, and have just received this great reply from Tragedy and Hopewhich gives added very important info on reason for 9/11 and aftermath, plus great reviews which I will paste here:

"The New American Century
What this documentary fails mention, is that the real Taliban retaliation to being cold-shouldered by Unocal, was the eradication of the poppy fields in 2001. The 9-11 attacks were clearly the doing of the neocons and their dope dealing CIA, ISI, and Mossad allies. It is not hard to see that anyone capable of the 9-11 attacks has no compunction against selling heroin to children. And vice versa. Criminal justice was hot on the trail of the traitorous dope peddlers in govt, until 9-11. How convenient! The Enron investigations literally went up in smoke that day too.

And for all you coincidence theorists out there who think that the intelligence community couldn't pull off 9-11 and keep it secret, what you are really saying is that our covert ops are inept and the ragheads are better spooks! Well you are wrong on both counts, because it was 'our' people who did it, and they did not manage to keep it secret, except maybe from you! Even if you still haven't absorbed all the leaks from all the whistleblowers you still don't even know about, the rest of the world knows what happened.

This flick, if nothing else, should alert you to the terrible reputation America has earned worldwide since 9-11, thanks to Bush & Co., and now this Barky Satanero guy. What's his face again? Oh yeah, Broke So Bombya, or something like that. Is this goofball really the President? And we coulda had Cynthia McKinney! You people are nuts. What can I tell you? (Anyone actually vote for this guy, and still not embarrassed to admit it??) But I digress....

The more heinous the crimes of the past, the more heinous will be those of the future. These people have no choice but to move for global domination, or face prosecution for capital crimes in every country on the planet except, of course, Israel. Now do you see how your ignorance all these years, and your inaction now, makes you party to all this insanity? There is a mountain of evidence only clicks away now, for anyone with the conscience, commitment, and courage to look at it. It is no longer possible to act like things have always been this way and always will be.

Things have been and still are getting worse at an accellerating pace. Even though viable alternative solutions are available. In America, we get the govt we deserve. There are no greater crimes than ignorance and complacency. You have only yourself to blame, not some bogieman hadjis somewhere out in the desert. While you were reading this the govt wasted another $1000 of your personal taxes.

Pick up a copy of the DVD to support the producer!

This film is astonishing, it goes in detail through the untold history of The Project for the New American Century with tons of archival footage and connects it right into the present. This film exposes how every major war in US history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it. This film shows how the first film theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War.

This film shows the white papers of the oil company Unocal which called for the creation of a pipeline through Afghanistan and how their exact needs were fulfilled through the US invasion of Afghanistan. This film shows how Halliburton under their "cost plus" exclusive contract with the US Government went on a mad dash spending spree akin to something out of the movie Brewster's Millions, yet instead of blowing $30 million they blew through BILLIONS by literally burning millions of dollars worth of hundred thousand dollar cars and trucks if they had so much as a flat tire.

I have seen a ton of films, this film contains a massive amount of incredible footage I have never seen before anywhere, it is an historical documentary which exposes all the lies of the past so that you can understand the present. This film is a must see. - IL

THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY

"A stunning film. It should be seen as widely as possible, in cinemas, bars, clubs, at meetings and, of course, through the internet. I'm sure the film will continue to be a source of debate and political education for many years. Maybe until the war criminals have been brought to trial." - Ken Loach

"In the White House, they weren't thinking of 9/11 as an attack, but as a gift!" - Robert Steele, former CIA agent

While Massimo Mazzucco’s first political documentary, GLOBAL DECEIT (2006), focused on the long list of inconsistencies in the official version of the 9/11 attacks, THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY explores the historical, philosophical and economic background that suggests a matrix for such events that is much closer to home than the so-called "Islamic terrorism".

The film provides solid evidence for the true reasons behind the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, whose unfolding is described in chilling detail in a document called "Project for the New American Century", published in the year 2,000, that seems to have served as the actual blueprint for such dramatic events. "

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
seems to be the new religion is conspiracies.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
seems to be the new religion is conspiracies.

...how do you know the old religion aint?.....a conspiracy

It seems to me this. That.....if one challenges what is on the TV, and/or mainstream news/mass media ('GOD' :) ) that automatically, by some people and groups, you, or what you say--be it questions, challenges against what is being sdaid to be THE official truth/facts, etc., is being termed 'conspiracy theory'. Now this is very odd isn't it? I mean it IS a fact that propaganda exists right? Do you agree with that or not. I mean say we look at past events this is so yeah, and it can be examined, and has been admitted to--you would be foolish to disagree, so don't? So to say that is conspiracy theory makes no sense does it?

The propaganda tactic of suggesting any dissent from the offically approved and 'accepted' story is 'conspiracy theory' is to ridicule, and shut the person up, but also is designed so you dare not critically exacmine possible propaganda and lies. Its dead easy---you just point and say 'conspiracy theory'.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I am working for the government and trying to get you to shut the hell up with this. We are getting very pissed.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
zezt, you surely can't begrudge those who question the view point you are trying to put across? If you do it makes a hypocricy of your position - which is essentially the right of the individual to question and challenge what you term "propaganda". There may be those (e.g. people who poo poo conspiracy theories) that would call this type of thread propoganda because it is portraying a theory that would fail the "balance of probabilities" test in terms of the evidence offered, however you are portraying the theory as being truth.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
I am working for the government and trying to get you to shut the hell up with this. We are getting very pissed.

yeah you sound like a shill. But you will not shut me up about this, unless you are a mod here and can censor me. But that is not shutting me up----only to here.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
itsscience a dit:
zezt, you surely can't begrudge those who question the view point you are trying to put across? If you do it makes a hypocricy of your position - which is essentially the right of the individual to question and challenge what you term "propaganda". There may be those (e.g. people who poo poo conspiracy theories) that would call this type of thread propoganda because it is portraying a theory that would fail the "balance of probabilities" test in terms of the evidence offered, however you are portraying the theory as being truth.

How have you come to you thinking I begrudge anyone asking questions? I am challenging the empty non-critical-thinking category of 'conspiracy theory'--it means nothing. It is a propaganda sound-byte. Bush juniour was quick to transmit this 'meme' soon after 9/11 when he gave the speech, making sure he got it broad-cast that ANY questioning of the absurd offical story he and the gangsters were peddling would be...'conspiracy theories'
Bush: "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories..."

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
hahaha I'm just an uneducated blind bloke eh?