Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

File shareing security

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have theoretically tried using socks proxies - this is an older concept but works pretty well. You use a software like SocksCap (I'm not even sure if that still exists) to "socksify" any program you are using. This program is then tunneled through a Socks Proxy server that loses all of your initial information.
That means if you are using a Chinese Socks server, all that can be seen is a Chinese IP adress, and maybe that this is a proxy server, but not more.
So theoretically, it's great because if you are using a Chinese Proxy, then the only possibility to track you would be to get server logs from a Chinese server. Good luck to you, western cops!

However, finding a working proxy in China (or in another remote disobedient country) is a pain in the ass, and when it's working, it's usually crawling at 5kb/s. So practically, no, it's not a real option...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks for explaining that . I had been wondering how to do that socks thing for ages .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I have theoretically tried using socks proxies - this is an older concept but works pretty well. You use a software like SocksCap (I'm not even sure if that still exists) to "socksify" any program you are using. This program is then tunneled through a Socks Proxy server that loses all of your initial information.
Fucking sounds like a condom!