Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fighting Supreme Evil

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
this is by far the best dream recapitulation i have ever read. it's amazing.

[quote:2k50aepa]I’ve had many dreams where I’ve felt I was being taught and trained by conscious beings. For what purpose, I was never sure, though I have an inkling now. One night during my late teen years, I had a powerful dream I’d like to share because it had a profound effect on me that has stayed with me for years and I learned a very valuable concept.

In the dream I found myself standing with 10 other people in a lush, forested area. Near us was a large golden gate, covered with vines. We stood in a line, I at one end. 11 beings emerged from the forest. One stepped forward and began speaking to us.

“You are all here tonight because you 10 people are the highest ranking forces for Good on the planet. Tonight you will be tested by facing the 10 highest ranking Evil people on Earth. Do not fear. Physical death is not possible here. Your biggest challenge will be how you conduct yourself when faced with Evil.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Somehow this morning and yesterday morning I woke up with vivid memories of my dreams. In last night's dream I was constantly levitating and flying around. I wonder why. On Friday I drank Amanita tea (made from 25 grams of dried 'caps only'), but I didn't experience the effects as very significant. Perhaps its long term effects are more vivid dream experiences.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Haha, I have some questions for the author, but a very good dream indeed.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
The hardest devotion known to man is capitulation, it's the exit to the warm ocean of hydrogen. Without, love only exists deserted in a frozen pond.

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
Wow. This was so impressive. I loved this. thanks for the link! :)

I wonder if this dream had any significance somewhere outside the dream [parallel dimensions/different astral planes???]
i am curious to whether it was "just a dream" having little consequence, or if
-somewhere, somehow- some evil was conquered by love.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
yes, one can't help to wonder. i've read some more stuff at her site and she says she used to go astral when younger (she is able now but doesn't normally do it) and has been having lucids since she remembers. where is Rymmen? he could take a look there and tell us what he thinks about this unusual woman.

she is also the wife of Steve Pavlina! if the name is totally unfamiliar he is a popular blogger that writes articles about "personal development" and is famous for keeping detailed logs about being successful at trying polyphasic sleeping. i'm fascinated by this last topic. i find myself currently flirting with the idea of adopting the uberman schedule. i'll make a topic about it if i finally do it. (if you have no idea what that is read this)

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
wow, this syncronize with my life. thanks for sharing!

(I know about Steve, but didn't know about his wife, very very good luciddream and very helpful).