Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Feds To Grant Exclusive Cannabinoid License To Pharma Firm

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
The U.S. federal government's Department of Health and Human Services seems about ready to award exclusive rights to apply marijuana as a medical therapeutic. You read that correctly: "exclusive rights."

You may recall that Toke of the Town columnist Ron Marczyk pointed out that the U.S. federal government, a few years back, took out patents on "cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants," even while officially denying that cannabis has any medical value.

Well, turns out they weren't just holding onto that patent for the fun of it. The latest piece of the puzzle to fall into place is the announcement last month in the Federal Register.

After years of inaction, it seems they are "contemplating" the grant of an exclusive patent license to practice the invention embodied in its U.S. Patent to a company called KannaLife Sciences, Inc., which has offices in New York.

?"It is a grave injustice that patient association in California are now facing a coordinated and comprehensive attack by the DOJ, while one pharmaceutical company in New York stands to profit tremendously from the monopolization of medical cannabis thanks to the HHS," UMMP posted.

To see the full article goto:
http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2011/12/fe ... to_pha.php

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
ImTrippingStupid a dit:
HermesTrismegistus a dit:
Damn man, the US is so weird...

Definitely. I can't wait till I am able to move out and settle in in Europe.

Well europe isn't that tolerant either. Except for some places, like Holland. But even in Holland the times seems slowly to change.... The last 8 years, they keep coming up with new rules and methods to fight against drugs.

But i guess the punishments in europe is less dramatic then in many other country's in the world. Of course it depends on what substances etc, but in most country's in europe you will get a fine for having a couple of grams of marijuana.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I plan on going "Schizophrenic" by age 40 if I continue to live in these borders.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
jabaduley a dit:
Is taking antioxidants bad if someone has cancer and is getting chemo therapy? I know someone who has cancer who asked me if taking antioxidants and is bad if they take chemo therapy as well. anyone know the answer?

Try google, or maybe this article says it all: http://jn.nutrition.org/content/134/11/3201S.full

or

http://literature.cannabisreeducationte ... 202000.pdf

The importance of the
endogenous cannabinoid system is supported by the finding of
high levels of cannabinoid receptors in brain8; the specific mechanisms
of endocannabinoid synthesis, uptake and degradation2,9;
and the neuromodulatory properties of endogenous
cannabinoids9. Moreover, ongoing research is determining
whether cannabinoid ligands may be effective agents in the
treatment of chronic pain, glaucoma, spasms, and the wasting
and emesis associated with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
and cancer chemotherapy10,11.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
what fucking gaylords they are... just give me a ninja sword and a room fool of those motherfuckers... i would have my fun lol... but seriously.... who the fuck do they think they are?? you can't do that to nature or nature will do the same to you.

on another level it's just another form of suppression of the population. first they want to forbid us nature and then also take away our rights for nature???
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??????? WAKE UP YOU STUPID SHEEPLE!!!!! HERE IS THE POINT WHERE YOU SHOULD NOT BE TAKING THAT SHIT ANYMORE AND BECOMING THE CONFORM TO "THEIR" LAWS OR OTHER SHIT!!!!

greedy bastards i wish you only death!!!! may the grim reaper collect your weak souls.

peace.