Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Favorite coffeeshop in Amsterdam ?

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Hello everyone,

I would like to know which of Amsterdam coffeeshops are your favorite. Criterias include menu, music, interior decoration, etc.

I've only been to 'Dam one time (two months ago) so I am definitely not an experienced person on the subject, but here is my list nonetheless :

De Dampkring (Handboogstraat 29)

http://www.dampkring.nl

419aafe3z11be48ce64fz43d_341_237.jpg

Great decoration, really ! There's a kind of color-changing mushroom lamp in the middle of the main room, which creates an hypnotic, psychedelic atmosphere. Add some cool music and some excellent weed (I tried their NYC Diesel which i found divine - I'm a total newbie into cannabis though so yes, there might be tons of better stuff out there, but still i loved it), and you have everything to spend a good time.

Rokerij II (Singel 8 )

http://www.rokerij.net/coffieshop/singel/index.html

"Picasso goes to Africa" as says their website, I couldn't have put it better.
I didn't stay long there - just for half an hour - time to drink a delicious tea with a friend. I'm looking forward to going back there though.

What about you ?

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I think you already found the best there is!
Dampkring is my personal favorite shop in Amsterdam and nyc diesel is one of my favorite puffs! I also like the sourdiesel and all of the haze they sell.
If you ever go to Hilversum, you should visite coffeeshop Oke for the amnesia haze or de kikker (the frog) to chill and shoot some pool.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
De tweede kamer - best menu, although there is no room at all to chill.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I forgot where I was a couple of days ago. It was a very nice place.
Oh, it was the Kasmir Lounge. I know very few coffeeshops though.

710389-Live_Music-Amsterdam.jpg

2442270135_05c3f9d464_m.jpg

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^that one's nice too. I had a black-out there once. Aside from tipping over a table when falling down it was a really interesting experience. :oops: I was able to maintain consciousness while every sense, except hearing just stopped for a few seconds. It was like being on N2O. They gave me a free fruitjuice afterwards. :D

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Forkbender a dit:
^that one's nice too. I had a black-out there once. Aside from tipping over a table when falling down it was a really interesting experience. :oops: I was able to maintain consciousness while every sense, except hearing just stopped for a few seconds. It was like being on N2O. They gave me a free fruitjuice afterwards. :D

You Dutchies would really do anything to save some money huh :shock:

I'm sorry,i'm in the mood for bad jokes tonight :lol:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
:lol:

naah, just wanted to show how they take care of their customers.

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Indeed, that's really friendly of them,it shows they're responsible shopholders.When i go to Amsterdam sometime ,i will put them on my "to-visit-list" :wink:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It's a little outside of the city centre, so there are not a lot of tourists. Mostly locals.

Bobby_Boomstick

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
Defenitly the dampkring, my fav coffeeshop in amsterdam. They have the best menu with a lot of choice in the best weed's and hashish. nice decoration. and in my personal opinion th best price/quality youi can get. they range from not to expensive but good buds to pricey but very high quality buds that will knock you to the floor. also try their riffman hashish wich are the best hashish in amsterdam without a doubt.