Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

F*** this: Hydroelectric dam to displace 40k

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
The only thing we can do is what we are doing, talk about it and attempt to spread awareness.

There may not be anything we can 'do' right now to stop it, but look at it this way-

There's nothing they can do to prevent what IS going to happen, eventually.

They think money will insulate them from all potential consequences, but money isnt worth anything without infrastructure, and NONE of them have learned the lesson of the Romans;

over-expansion will kill a nation, if the infrastructure cannot keep up.

You know what the real problem is, right now?

everybody is hypnotized into believing that the reality 'they' offer us is all there is.

It was quite the masterstroke on their part actually, and the effort put into it is amazing, and this is done cross-disciplinary, in multiple fields, from archaeology to chemistry to even the ways we percieve the behaivour of sub-atomic particles

Remember, 'science' is the lonely child of alchemy....

again, they work EXTREMELY hard to convince everyone of the 'realness' of their perspective.

All we have to do is doubt them, and our intelligence does the rest, but that element of doubt has to be there first.

If you trust them, like we have all been taught to do, then they win by default, because ALL THEY NEED IS ALLEGIANCE AND COMPLIANCE and they win because they have already set the stage up for their benefit.

This doesnt mean 'let's build bombs and destroy them like the ELF tried to do'.......THATS WHAT THEY WANT, they cannot be beaten that way, it cant be done.

The key is in all the movies basically, and it is simple-

'Stay strong, never waver, keep seeking allies, and build strength for the future. When the time is right, reality itself WILL help'

But they cannot be defeated utilizing the methods which make them so bad in the first place, and even if they could, what would that make the ones that 'won' ?

It would be the same vicious cycle. So we must await the paradigm shift. I can only think that the paradigm shift is already in motion, based on what I see and hear.

If you really think about the way they have us pinned down, really analyze it, you realize that the man thing they have binding us to the infrastructure is that they are able to supply us with gasoline and electricity, everything else is secondary and derives from gas and electricity. Here where I am the electricity suppliers create their electricity with natural gas, but if I lived in either of my immediate neighbor states (MS and Texas) then my electric would come from a nuclear plant.

If I can make my electric or do without it, then there goes 50% of my attachment to them.

Gasoline to fuel vehicles is the other one, there is a reason why electric cars wont ever really catch on, and its called the photovoltaic cell/principle....they cannot have us using the sun, they cant (yet) control our access to it.

If I can make my own energy, there is NOTHING I need from them, I can grow food, distill water, heat my home.

Think of how radically different things would be, if you dint HAVE to go out into the world, but only did it when you actually wanted to, it would completely alter our lives, but again, they have everyone hypnotized into believing that this reality they
have created to exploit us is the only one there can be.

Its so simple its almost funny.