Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Extracts

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Hey guys. Me again asking general questions :p

Ok I have Damiana / Wormwood / Wild Dagga / Hops / Catnip / Sun Opener (sinicuichi) I would like to make some extractions to better experiment with these herbs as often it takes generally +4g to get an effect.

I have figured out how to make an extract with Wormwood thanks to Erowid and VerusDeus

For the rest the only info I can find is:
Damiana = is fairly soluble to water.
Wild Dagga = is fairly soluble to water.
Hops = Ferment in Cider Vinegar.
I have found nothing on catnip / sinicuichi. (Though I know you can make tea out of them so I guess they would be soluble to water)

I'm looking for an info or websites on these extracts or better yet any extract info. As far as Hops if I would ferment it in the vinegar would I have to then drink the vinegar? Ugh. Thanks guys.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
What up guy. Here's my 2 cents. Wild dagga and damiana have never done anything for me, I consider both of them a waste of time. As for hops, I wouldn't drink any "tea" made from them. There's something even better, they call it beer. I know of people who smoke hops and claim that it gives them a buzz. I grow magnum, columbus and challenger hops because they're a little harder to find and I've tried smoking all 3 of these strains with no effect. I even tried the vaporizer. Coincidentally, several people were discussing at the shroomery, a type of hops that supposedly have something in them that gets you really high, humunus japonicus I think. I think it's all crap and bollocks if you ask me.

I don't know anything about catnip from experience, but I'd like to know how that wormwood hash is. Is it worth the trouble?

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi,

With Sinicuichi you can make easy an extract , boiling in water , filter the plant material , and leave the water evaporate.
About the other plants i dont know , only catnip and it have a very soft effect , but sinicuichi is strong narcotic and euphoric but have short effects , 1h30 2 hours maximum , but is stronger then weed , I like it.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Oh yeah, I forgot. Sinisuichi sucks. I get the same effects that alot of people report on erowid, ie. very bad "lockjaw" where you keep clenching your jaw and grinding your teeth. Also when I wake up in the morning, I'll have very bed muscle pains ( usually in my legs ) in addition to a sore jaw. It's another one of those herbs that, for me, produce absolutely no positive efeects.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Maybe with some people , i had always positive and pleasant effects with sinicuichi , the problem is to be so short the effects , but people react different.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Well all the ones I posted give me effects. Placebo? I don't think so but hey if I can make myself think I'm high why not :p That's like people that say "Ha that guy gets drunk on 2 or 3 beers!" Isn't that a good thing? :p

Wild Dagga didn't do anything till I smoked only the flowers. It's relaxing.
Damiana. It does increase "blood flow". A mix of the two is a little like weed. Very little.
Hops makes me pass out and sleep really easy.
Wormwood is just hard to explain. It does have effects though. I haven't tried the extract yet. Need money first.
Catnip I'm not sure yet. It seems to make me sleepy.
I tried galangal 2 or 3 days ago. Has a bad body load. Felt nauseous all night and my heart was racing. The effects were mostly lying in bed thinking ok this is odd a little boring. I didn't feel like moving AT ALL. That's about it. Tastes horrible too.

I think a lot of people don't get effects due to their dosage. Which was why I wanted to try extracts. I'm planning on trying Sinicuichi tonight. Hopefully it will agree with me.

How long did the muscle ache last brew?

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Well Sinicuichi is amazing. I didn't get any of the adverse effects. Also didn't get many of the normal "advertised" effects either though. Slight yellow vision but it was so slight I could have just thought it was yellow. No audio hallucinations. No Pre-natal memories. It was more like the weed memories of omg what was I just doing. Actually it was the closes "alternative" to pot I have found. Doesn't last long though.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Glad you had a good experience. I have a small sinisuichi plant and most of my friends have tried it. I don't think any of them have wanted to do it again.

As far as narcotic teas go, kratom is all I need.