Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Experiences with Kanna

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I have a large garden with dozens of psychoactive plants that I take great pride in. I have a ton of kanna plants in the front of my house that I use as ground cover since they look so interesting and produce pretty flowers all summer long. I've never used any of my own but a while ago I bought a bag of "Kanna 15x extract" from IamShaman who I trust and have ordered many products from in the past.

I have done huge lines of this stuff in order to try and get some effect but to no avail. I've tried smoking small amounts on top of bud, I even put some in a tiny tea bag and kept it in my mouth like a pack of chewin' tobacco.

Has anyone had any real experiences with kanna? It seems that no matter how much of this stuff I pack into my beak, all I get is green boogers.

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Kanna is a pretty interesting drug. It's basically a very weak SSRI. The first time I tried it was on an empty stomach. A few quick lines and I felt a tad more relaxed, with some mild body sensations. Definately not placebo.

If I smoke it with some weed, it gives the weed some kind of edge, which I cannot explain.

Do not look for kanna to be a life-saver, it has some subtle effects some can appreciate, others do not feel a thing with it.