Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Experience

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Hi, does the experience with one psychedelic also give experience with other psychedelics?

My experience is growing but it still is on a novice-level. I actually have only experience with shrooms and some *alternative* psychedelic. Does this experience help with other psychedelics, such as LSD, mescaline etc.

The question comes because before I get into a specific psychedelic, I want to... get to know it, how it feels like, before I get to higher doses. Just for the well-being.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I find the experiences to contain similarities however are uniquely different, If you apply the same kind of calm aproach and respect to all psychedelic substances you should be fine.

Taking the smaller dose first if you are intimidated by it is always a good option :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
When you're used to mushrooms, you're already used to intense visuals, and so you'll be quite prepared for higher doses of LSD. I guess the same applies to mescaline. When I took mescaline it reminded me of LSD. The only time when I was shocked (as in: pleasantly surprised), was when I first took shrooms. Because up to that point I had only experienced LSD (40-400 mcg), and after I ate my first mushrooms I was very surprised to suddenly see much more colored patterns than I had ever seen before. Same for Mimosahuasca, very similar to a mushroom trip. I don't think I would be able to distinguish DMT from psilocybin, but I think I would be able to distinguish them from LSD, because acid at lower doses mainly generates open eye visuals, not very vivid closed eye visuals.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
You'll learn how to capitulate to psychedelic effects in general while preserving relaxtion of the self through the extensive use of merely one single entheogen. But that doesn't mean you'll get to know an LSD experience through the use of psilo, on the contrary. Especially at higher dosages every psychedelic distinguishes itself greatly in it's native effects. Then you'll see a full blown experience psilo is nothing like a full blown experience of LSD.

With each new substance, despite many similarities, you'll also have to adapt to certain unique effects of the experience.

Once the trust with your mind has been gained, you'll be in able to 'let go' and not worry about losing control. If you do, you'll be in able to get 'insane' while assuring your own safety. Like not moving, letting the mind flow in a state with no self-recognision, proceeding with breathing normally untill the effects become weaker. That's experience IMO.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Same for Mimosahuasca, very similar to a mushroom trip. I don't think I would be able to distinguish DMT from psilocybin, but I think I would be able to distinguish them from LSD, because acid at lower doses mainly generates open eye visuals, not very vivid closed eye visuals.

I havent taken DMT orally with an MAOI Inhibitor before just smoked, The big difference I find between DMT and Psilocin (4-ho-DMT) is that DMT is more intense when smoked ( I would guess not so intense ingested) and creates alot more complex visuals. Usually multi dimensional shadow and light patterns for my self :D