Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ever heard of Nibiru?

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
So there's millions of freaky conspiracy video's on youtube, all talking about some new planet, Nibiru. Though I find the weird claims interesting, I try not to get carried away, not just believing anything that is said. But in one video it was said that if you were to go to the official NASA homepage, type in Nibiru in the search field, you get a link to an article of a newly discovered planet. I personally never heard about it... Here's the article:

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/sol ... mages.html

G

Invité
It's nice, but how can a planet be linked to a conspiration ???

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Well there are conspiracy-theories about authorities already having contacted the lifeforms which inhabit that planet, which are said to be 'the annunaki'. Which is basically the story genesis was based on, the religious writings of the sumerians.

I personally do not believe in this story, because it seems very unlikely. But I was stunned to find that there actually is a tenth planet, and that NASA itself admits this, though no one seems to know of it's existence. NASA says the planet is cold and dark, so it probably is devoid of any form of life.

The theory of the shifting poles in 2012 seems to be based on this tenth planet as well. It's being said that this planet, Niburu, is heading this way. And that it will come closer to earth, and it's heavy magnetic pull will cause earth's poles to shift.

Also a bit farfetched, since there's no information on Niburu's course.

Peace.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
It depends on your definition of planet I guess. There's probably some rocks flying around that can be number 11, 12 and 13 as well ;)

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Very true indeed! But I think that the difference between a planet and an asteroid would be the magnetic field. But I didn't read anything about a magnetic field though. But if NASA calls it a planet, then I think it is a planet, either that or they're very desperate to get some attention :lol:

Peace.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Thank you, that's what I needed to know. It's not the tenth planet after all! And it doesn't fit in the Nibiru story.

Peace.