Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ethical question...

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Would it be a problem if I suggested an alcohol or heroin addict on the street to try ayahuasca? Am I thinking too simple?
I never tried ayahuasca myself, but I read it can heal a lot of psychological problems, including addiction.

What do you think? Could it help people if they only knew? I mean, I could just give them something to read about ayahuasca, what might give some new hope and light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

alice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
i would say they don't care, but there's no harm in trying...

alice

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I think it can be very dangereus , because heroin can remain in blood long time and in combination with withrawal it can be unpleasant and even fatal with maois , iboga will be a better choice but is VERY hard trip , the most difficults trips i ever have was with iboga but it can help with addiction , ayahuasca as well but ONLY some days after stop with the consume.
Iboga is a maois as weel but only 30% , so it will be safe after 12 hours , but if he is a long time addicted he will need a very large dose , and even low doses as 5 grams are already intense and sometimes unpleasant psychedelic.

Cheers

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
For how long should a serious drug addict stay clean before using ayahuasca?
I don't know a lot about Iboga. Can you get it as easy as ayahuasca?

I was just overthinking this, because I think you get little or no help to get rid of an addiction in the clinics. If you are addicted to cocaïne or heroïne for instance, you will be addicted for life, even if you would stay clean for years. Is it really true this can be repaired by using ayahuasca. And also Iboga?

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Pazusu a dit:
For how long should a serious drug addict stay clean before using ayahuasca?
I don't know a lot about Iboga. Can you get it as easy as ayahuasca?

I If you are addicted to cocaïne or heroïne for instance, you will be addicted for life, even if you would stay clean for years. Is it really true this can be repaired by using ayahuasca. And also Iboga?

Yes iboga is easy to find .

Noooooo , an addicted is not addicted for life , i think depends in your psychological strength and caracter, this is just propaganda to put fear in non addicted persons , but this propaganda is harmfull for addicteds because if they think they can't stop it will be even harder to stop because all this pression of propaganda.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
sorry i forget a answer , he shoud be free till the withrawal stop , i know this very hard and even impossible , serious addicts can die with withrawal so if he start to feel really bad is better give him heroin and try after with iboga .

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Here are some Ibogaine experiences. I read one of Linda Kay Scott, addicted to methadone, who got healed, but became addicted again and committed suicide. Sad story.

It takes days before the end of the trip, that's heavy stuff!

So, Ayahuasca can be dangerous because of the MAOi in combination with poisons in the blood.

Iboga it is. People in the clinics should have some knowledge about this. The state can earn a lot of money by helping these people, why is there no attention to this? Sometimes I think pharmacy-industries are blocking several kinds of knowledge about healing drugs on purpose, to get more profit from other drugs that only lightens problems.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
attention!!! iboga trip is not a ibogaine trip , and the doses are diffrent because iboga have several alkaloids , all of them active .

About LInda Kay Scoot i think it was more than a simple addiction but is sure she had several problem behind her and her addiction , people cannot blame iboga or drugs ,

How many people suicide because love ?
and because too much work ?

Is love and work so bad ?

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
I'm sorry, I didn't intend to make it look like a link from suicide to Iboga.
That's not what I had in mind after reading the story.

Thanks for the info, gonne read me into this on my way home in the train.