Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

equations

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
no hes not.
your just being an asshole.
rob was being silly and fucking with you guys cuz you wouldnt leave him alone

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
oh and ijc im sorry you were right it was WAYGIE who called him a schizo lol
you just called him dumb and said his ego was opaque :p

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Ok, now I've identified the problem, you are really not reading me correctly;

I called myself an ALL CAPS dousche, please read more carefully.

I didn't call rob a schizo, ever, that was waygie.

I didn't call rob dumb either, I called him ignorant on many accounts, but that is not the same as dumb, infact they aren't even close.

It seems theres a bigger problem in the communication barrier between me and you than anything else... You've got a very negative image of me.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
i've seen you call names plenty of times, if you wanna go through and erase all your "mean" posts i dont care
your not hiding it from me
but from yourself.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You've dedicated alot of posts to targeting me and belittling my posts.

"your not hiding it from me
but from yourself."

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
sorry to hear you think that

from my point of view, alot of my posts have been dedicated to defending people who are getting oppressed

i didnt mean to attack you as a person but you attacked other poeple and i figured i'd jump on your bandwagon lol

but dont feel bad, i didnt just target you, but waygie as well, and GOD before they banned him and a couple of other people that were rude and obnoxious.

I understand it is not my place to bestow judgment. and i will try to refrain from doing so in the future.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I actually gave alot of thought to these streams of posts today, and my total anger levels as of late.

I don't know if the 'racetams are to blame, the season changes, or just me as an individual but I have noticed I have been touchy as of late, and a bit pushy as well. I think, to be honest, it's the season change, and my inability to "get away" in this big city for the past year + that has got me a bit wacky.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
i have noticed the same in myself. we are all flawed but this can't falter our journey towards perfection.

we all go through psychological cycles that we aren't even aware of. people create mental constructs all day every day and use them to secure their psychological consciousness. but security is just another psychological illusion or self imposed psychosis or however you want to look at it.
kundalini? idk...