Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ephedra

• Auteur de la discussion Tranc3r
  • Date de début
T

Tranc3r

Invité
Just wondering if ephedra allready is illegal in any european countries?
Was thinking of bringing some supercaps to Austria for my skivacation...just want to be sure that it is ok.. /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

TonyMontana

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2003
in austria it's illegal.botch substances ephedra and ephedrene hcl are illegal.

I

ipomike2004

Invité
i dont understand why they are forbidding ephedra.
if u use it in a normal dose u cant die of it. People want to get the same rush, so they will go to a dealler faster.
And then u got more people on harddrugs, is that what the goverment wants?
I would like to hear what u think about it.

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Why do "they" forbide the other stuff? Why is cannabis ilegal? Why shrooms? Why LSD? Why??

jojoazrius

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mai 2004
legal = cheaper = less money for dealers = less money for governement
maybe...

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
To legalise marijuana, lsd, shroom or anything else bring '68 hippie sprit back /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Peaceful people will live around and that's the last thing that goverment wants ...
Also if they are legalise, so many people won't drink alcohol or tobacco... That's the last thing tobacco or alcohol bosses want...

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Don't forget the massive downfall of the pharm companies, the plastic industry, and cotton..all of which the government gets a nice check from.

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
But, what if they DO legalise it, like they are trying to do here in the Netherlands ? Now, you can get weed from the doctor. I think, our government is trying to close the coffeeshops, and grow & sell the weed themselves. The prices will go up (allready did, the weed supplied by the doctor is far much expensive then the weed in the shops) and the THC-level will drop (there is a big discussion going on about this). We will get coffeeshops runned by the government, with crappy weed and we have to pay to much for it. No, I will keep on buying it from "friends", who grow & sell it illegally. The cheaper it is !!

svirsk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
Ephedra in holland was forbidden, because the Americans pushed our governent very much to do so.

And we're still scared of them /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ephedrapower

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juin 2004
I think the same. It´s not right to make it illegal. But politicians are nearly always stupid. If somebody needs products containing Ephedra, he can mail to *censored*

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
its just bullshit

i Think they should make it all legal
I meen
when its legal it would be better controled
and kids wont get i with this much easynies
+
when its all legal you will get good shit not crapy shitt
+
Alcohol is a harddrug you can die if you use to much of it
+
its your own fault if you die from it
I meen I smoke some wiet use some herbs But I'll never use
cocaine or heroine
of xtc

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
i think it might be a case of old habits. the US government is now in the habit of prohibiting things (drugs) that don't need to be illegal. by "habit" i mean that in order to change the policy back (in the US) all sorts of discussion and legislative magic would have to occur. and some people probably wouldn't get reelected. since politics is their livelihood, politicians will never risk that. kind of ironic how this addiction to power that politicians have is what interferes with peoples' addiction to drugs.

and of course the US is going to try to impose its policy on the rest of the world because the government is power hungry. and then most countries will comply because of the US's economic/military dominance. but i think that it can't last forever so eventually drug policies will relax. personally, i think even if the government wants to make smoking weed illegal, the penalties that are in place (at least here in the US) are ridiculous. i mean, someone can go to jail for five years for possession of a very small amount of marijuana.

D

Disequal

Invité
I think illegalizing ephedra didn't really have to do with the ephedra itself but putting restrictions of diet pills. This anorexia/bullemia organization came to my school recently and said they were part of the fight to ban it.

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
Did you read the article about the federal judge who kind of allows ephedra again?

You can find it here http://www.*******.net/news.php?newsindex=64

So, maybe there is still some hope?? :confused:

daiashthomas

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2005
i've ordered some from here (herb and extract)
along with kolanut & guarana

plus i got
L-carnitine & Ginkgo Biloba
i've been in really good mood since i've been taking the L-carnitine & Ginkgo Biloba