Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Entity contact or other high-dose bizarreness

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
Have you ever had 'contact' with an entity on a 'regular' psychedelic such as mushrooms, LSD or mescaline (so not dmt or ayahuasca)?

About 2 months ago I took for the first time a high dose of lsd and at some point the whole of all experience was united in 1 synesthesia bundle. Then the 'semantics' or 'meaning' of the experiences pertaining to this bundle where removed and all that was left was syntax. In this syntactic vision, syntactic beings emerged and they were actually doing things like communicating and making sounds and I saw them transferring atomic parts of 'experience' to different places. And suddenly they looked at me, as if they had never expected to be observed by a human being. But they shrugged shoulders (while making some really loud sound!) en went on with deconstructing my identity and creating a new transcendental superidentity. Once this identity was formed, it was like my head was cracked open and an enourmous flood of visions, experiences came out and then I came into this divine state of being which I had never experienced before. It was different from what I had previously felt while on regular doses of lsd or other psychedelics. Also at least half of the time all this felt very draining to my brain, it was divine and bizarre, but at the same time it was almost too much for my brain to handle. Not sure if other people experienced this. Also, most of the time, even the most silent external impulse was way too intense. Everything was unbelievably loud, even though I was just in a house with barely any street noise audible.

I have seen some immense landscapes (either abstract, tech, organic or ancient-city like) on lsd and mushrooms, but man, this was something else :D. I started tripping at 2pm, the trip sort of ended around 4am in the morning, and I couldn't even really sleep at 10 am.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Only DMT have I talked or experienced other beings.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
salvia did it for me. the TR is on this forum in the dusty area of the salvia section.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
On Salvia I had the experience of being talked to, but in retrospect I could clearly see that it had been statements of my own mind, which I simply didn't recognize as my own anymore, and even experienced as somewhat hostile or forceful because of the general disorienting and somewhat disturbing effects of Salvia. On psychedelics like mushrooms and LSD I mainly see and feel things, and they are never clearly distinct or stable entities. I've "sensed" but not directly perceived alien entities on both mushrooms and Ayahuasca. On DMT I felt like I was surrounded by millions of entities, not gnomes or elves but people. It was as if the whole world was viewing the same thing I was seeing. No one-on-one interaction though, at least not that I can remember. I'm not expecting to have much interaction with either aliens or spirits, because I don't really believe in them and don't find them that interesting anymore.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
On > 5 g psilo trips I even believed at some point that I was someone else including his physical appearance. This led to bizarre actions such as desperately stroking my whole head to check or I really deformed shape. :shock: :D Or getting up to the mirror to check while I believed I stopped breathing. But even one's arms are no longer familiar at that point.

With DMT it's purely astral and more of a dialogue with no physical reality (as with normal dreams), by far less shocking than on mushrooms. Never did Ayahuasca yet. Not sure or such a thing occurs on mescaline, I suppose yes but one should probably take at least half a gram of crystals or shoot for the peyote. I never had this with San Pedro, for the rest it slows everything in the same way as mushrooms. But at lower amounts corresponds much more with LSD/MDMA.

With 0.5 mg LSD, no entities, no identity swaps, no deformed body or head, just a powerful psychological transformation with rolling chequered diamonds and crystal transparant fractals. And even the ability to remain relatively sane due to the physical stimulation. Though I saw faces in objects with open eyes, but that's just visual imagination out of spontaneity, they didn't appear as identities unless if further created through will.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Brugmansia a dit:
On > 5 g psilo trips I even believed at some point that I was someone else including his physical appearance.
Yes, I've had the same thing on several occasions. And although like you I did not really experience this on LSD, there are numerous reports from the 60s and 70s where this phenomenon did occur during high dose LSD sessions.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Brugmansia a dit:
With DMT it's purely astral and more of a dialogue with no physical reality (as with normal dreams), by far less shocking than on mushrooms. Never did Ayahuasca yet. Not sure or such a thing occurs on mescaline, I suppose yes but one should probably take at least half a gram of crystals or shoot for the peyote. I never had this with San Pedro, for the rest it slows everything in the same way as mushrooms. But at lower amounts corresponds much more with LSD/MDMA.

The natives in america that use peyote often have contact to dieties... They fast for 3 to 5 days and don't drink water on the day of, and wander in the desert... Hallucinations are impossible not to have.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
True. Because to feel a compound individually and therefore to its max, hardly anything else should be present in the bloodstream apart from the essential minerals (such as natrium) to keep the heart going.

If over 25 buttons (all over 2 inch) are chewed and swallowed in relatively a short time, one may end up in full formed realities with open eyes, drifting wild in a sort of delirium accompanied by a strong dream-like sedative state. With closed eyes, a colourful garden opens up, and it expands. It also works physically quite different than San Pedro or mescaline, whether extracted or synthesized.

I can feel San Pedro in my bloodstream and any artery, it's exactly that feature which gives me the power to heal, the trip is not over untill I dumped it in the lavatory through the zone that's only outgoing. It does wonders to the body. And it's just the best trip for any serious tripper. It's not the classical BOOM ego death of mushrooms.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
If over 25 buttons (all over 2 inch) are chewed and swallowed in relatively a short time, one may end up in full formed realities with open eyes
For most of us here in Europe that would be very expensive. Good thing San Pedro and Peruvian Torch are such fast growers!

The natives in america that use peyote often have contact to dieties... They fast for 3 to 5 days and don't drink water on the day of, and wander in the desert... Hallucinations are impossible not to have.
I guess being open to the idea of contacting supernatural beings raises the chance of encountering them during psychedelic experiences. Like many archaic societies native Americans believed in spirits, while many of us are a bit more skeptical about such encounters and thus focus on other things (for example Leary's emphasis on the "Clear White Light").