Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Elves....You seen them?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
EXACTLY like the pod casts you post here and most of your posts .

Has anyone else noticed that the only time maxfuckup comes out of his hole is to make adverts for himself or to say idiotic negative things . Things like "there are no facts" , "there is no reality" , "there was no big bang" and "nothing is prooveable" . Try turning your dumb statements round and aply them to your pod casts max .

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
anything i say i can fully substantiate, unlike James Kent

there ARE no facts!!!! Because nothing is true, a fact, by definition, has to be true - how could i apply that to my podcast? :?:

btw i never said there was no big bang :lol: there may or may not have been a big bang, or the big bang could be happening right now, or about to happen

did you ever actually listen to my podcast? :shock:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
More of your verbal acrobatics max .You just talked yourself in a circle again and disqualifyed yourself with your own arguments . Remember "there are no facts" , "there is no reality" and "nothing is prooveable" .

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
GOD a dit:
More of your verbal acrobatics max

i am a philosopher, this is what i do :lol:

GOD a dit:
Remember "there are no facts" , "there is no reality" and "nothing is prooveable" .

right i agree, but you can't 'remember' this, there is nothing to remember

all i remember, is that i cant remember

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Do you wear womens underclothes max ?

You just made another statement that your other statements disqualify . You said "I am a philosipher" . If there is no reality , no facts and no proof that was pure fantasy and totaly disshonest .

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
GOD a dit:
Do you wear womens underclothes max ?

hmmmmmm *scratches chin*

GOD a dit:
You just made another statement that your other statements disqualify . You said "I am a philosipher" . If there is no reality , no facts and no proof that was pure fantasy and totaly disshonest .

it depends on what a 'philosopher' is :twisted:

and also on what a 'statement' is

are there any true statements? Maybe im dreaming that im being a philosopher

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Or do you wear the rubber ones with hooks , razor blades and broken glass in them ?

"are there any true statements?"

Max if your not carefull youll shoot your self so many times in the foot youll be walking on the cheeks of your arse . No true statements , no facts , no proof , no reality......... then whats the point in your pod cast ...... other than to wank your ego ? Why not write a note , a bit like the warning notes on a packet of fags , saying the public must take care of their sanity when listening to this pod cast because non of the contents are facts , nothing is real and there is no proof . Infact this is all the confused personal fantasy blah , blah of mad max the verbal / mental acrobat .

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
GOD a dit:
No true statements , no facts , no proof , no reality......... then whats the point in your pod cast ...... other than to wank your ego ?

i never said there was a 'point' in my podcast (or in anything)

the point is that there is no point in anything - nothing matters

GOD a dit:
Why not write a note , a bit like the warning notes on a packet of fags , saying the public must take care of their sanity when listening to this pod cast because non of the contents are facts , nothing is real and there is no proof . Infact this is all the confused personal fantasy blah , blah of mad max the verbal / mental acrobat .

but the fact that there are no facts ( :wink: ) is not just limited to my podcast, so i would have to put this warning note over the whole universe, not just my podcast. Also the public are already completely insane, it's far too late to warn them to guard their sanity, i dont want 'the public' to listen to my podcast, it is reserved for psychonauts, the public are a bunch of deluded retards, only the psychonauts know what's really going on....

'facts' are just a fragile construct of a naive and insecure mind - ask the DMT elves

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"so i would have to put this warning note over the whole universe, "

No max , only on your part .

Anyway as i dont like mocking the aflicted i`l drop out again and let you get on with playing with yourself .