Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Elves....You seen them?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Smoke DMT and think of Elvis .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Nuts , i`m healthy , your trhe one that sees Elvises .

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Psyolopher a dit:
PS:
Im not an attention whore.

I wasn't talking about you actually...
My "ps" was supposed to be in god's thread about elvis. He said there someting about people who saw UFO's. And i mixed these two threads accidently...
i said this attention whore shit because i think that people who claim to be abducted by ufo's for instance are just people who want attention..
It had nothing to do woth your thread ;)

You all people base your arugments on, it simply hasnt happened to you.
So fine.....

In my case that's true..
But tell me, can one feel a troll?
Coz if one can feel trolls, why haven't i accidently run upon one?
Or why haven't i seen any? where would they live?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
why don't you just make contact with em??? :p

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Wow, listen to what writer Douglas Rushkoff has to say about the DMT elves. I think it makes a lot of sense.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Well, I never understood why the discussion about whether they are real or not, is so lively. I think it's more accurate to discuss what kind of signals are people getting out of them. Personally, I never got anything different than brief personal reflections or rapid waves of specific feelings. But in no way any connection with the actual universe as I had on LSD/mescaline.

It's more like I'm melted to an infinite universe myself within new life. Even if they are real, I reject this but let's say yes, I'm interesting to hear experiences from people which brought them closer to an understanding of the universe. Because I can't see how, the same goes for psilo which turns out into an introverted trip. Unlike LSD/San Pedro.

Yet again, I had hawk's, owl's, jelly fishes, and a Greek Goddes so far.

Ironically the hawk's were during an experience in were strength within the trip played a role, the owl occured during a trip in where wisdom and honestly with my self was known as the main lesson, the humoristic jelly fish during a trip in where I felt very relaxed as living in the sea and Greek Goddes embraced me on my last trip in where I felt glowing love as finding my true significant other.

Smoked DMT seems unique, and it is, but in the long-term it can't measure with the other entheogens. The profoundness may turn out into self-absorbing if it's done with a precarious attitude. Similar as Ketamine.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
I think it's more accurate to discuss what kind of signals are people getting out of them.
Yes, I agree.

Personally, I never got anything different than brief personal reflections or rapid waves of specific feelings. But in no way any connection with the actual universe as I had on LSD/mescaline.
I was pondering that this morning, after my low dose DMT experiences. Why is there such an enormous difference between the effects of just one puff of DMT compared to a good dose of LSD? And why can I think so clearly about my life on LSD or mescaline, while with shrooms or ayahuasca there's rarely much relevance, and hence not so much of a psychological challenge?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
magickmumu a dit:
No snakes ? Or insects :?:
Brugmansia, tell us your secret! How did you keep the bugs and reptiles out and find the Greek Goddess? :lol:

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Shamanita a dit:
Psyolopher a dit:
PS:
Im not an attention whore.

I wasn't talking about you actually...
My "ps" was supposed to be in god's thread about elvis. He said there someting about people who saw UFO's. And i mixed these two threads accidently...
i said this attention whore shit because i think that people who claim to be abducted by ufo's for instance are just people who want attention..
It had nothing to do woth your thread ;)

You all people base your arugments on, it simply hasnt happened to you.
So fine.....

In my case that's true..
But tell me, can one feel a troll?
Coz if one can feel trolls, why haven't i accidently run upon one?
Or why haven't i seen any? where would they live?
I dont know about trolls, they're bigger i think..(if they are real).
But elfs are little, mysterious and curious.
(for me.)
first time i saw them, they were just afraid and curious.
But the second time, they were more agressive.
More in your face like, and came towards me slowly.
they were many, and it seems as if they were protecting the nature(since obviously they live in itl.)
They felt strange, real.
It is like they are waiting for contact, or something.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
They aren't real - but it is definitely an amazing connection between every person who does dmt and seeing these elves (or almost everyoone).

It needs to be studied.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"didnt Strassman already do that?"

No . Not realy .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What do you mean by confirmed ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
do you have another definition of real, GOD?
It felt like it wasnt inside my head, but rather like my head connected to 'it'.
I didn't say anything on this topic and I won't...I can't say.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No yours is good . I still dont understand the word confirmed in this context . Who confirmed what and how ? Your definition or the elf fantasys ?