Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ecstasy in Australia down under

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
ECSTASY I WILL SAY IS NOT THE MOST AVAILABLE DRUG TO GET WHERE I AM HERE IN MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA,
I HAVE NEVER TRIED MDMA PURE SPEED I CAN GET WITH JUST A PHONE CALL ALTHOUGH I AM GETTING SICK OF IT THE COME DOWN EFFECT'S ARE FUCKED AS SOME OF YOU WOULD KNOW,

DXM IS IN A LEAGUE OF IT'S OWN I JUST HOPE TO COME ACROSS THESE PURE DXM CAPSULES ONLY TIME WILL TELL,

I HOPE OUR DRUG LAWS CHANGE ONE DAY BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT
BYE ALL ROADRUNNER /forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
some guy in my town had once took 3 pills at a techno party
he had problems and now he have no more intestins ( don t know the english word , guts maybe ? ) he can drink and eat only a few things and he have a little bag on his side , the shit flows in this bag and he have to change of bag sometimes , and that s an exemple of the dangers with xtc , i don t take such things anymore it s too crapy

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i haven t always said that but now i think the laws about such drugs are goods , my wish is that only the natural highs will be legalised , CANNABIS , shrooms , mescaline cactus , salvia , exept for the coca and the opium poppy because they lead to coke and heroin , i hate those two , they took too many friends away ...

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
it is really really really very rare to have some problems when u eat 1 pill of ectasy.

if u eat 3, it is nearly normal to have some problems.

dont eat that extasy's pill if u dont know someone who has already eaten a pill from the same package

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
MDMA will not harm you like that. In fact the only way you can get hurt on MDMA is by 1) over heating your body or 2) dehydrating your body (i.e. drinking alcohol or not drinking enough water).

There have been cases where people have mixed PMA with the ecstasy pills. If you over dose on PMA you can die. Some of the other things that are mixed with ecstasy are: Ephedrine, Heroine, Cocaine, Meth, Special K, PCP, Caffeine, Speed.

Those are the things that hurt you. That's why you should always test your E!

P.S. I've taken up to 6 pills in one night

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
In these days,i only trust in pure MDMA,exctasy is becoming more and more a mix of everything but MDMA,and even with mdma,i only trust friends who already tried it before.There is too much extasy Junk all around,since it´s becoming more and more wanted by the police.

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Yes, I make Acid's words my own. I dont take pills anymore, because they suck... most of the times they dont even have MDMA...
I always get MDMA instead of pills... it's a lot "cleaner"

By the way, I've done 4 and 5 piils a night, with no problem. I don't believe that you can go berserk with MDMA like that...
The real problem can happen if you dont drink water and rest for short periods...