Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

eating training

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i know it probably sounds a bit strange, but yeah i can tell from my own experience that since eating is something so elemental in life, it's good to have good eating skills. i noticed in myself that sometimes i wasn't eating very well. it simply was because i was too unrelaxed... also i ate way too fast... i can not recommend doing that... lol... if you ask me, basically it's about chewing right and really enjoying the food... :retard:
i mentioned also in another thread that there's probably something wrong if you can't enjoy good food anymore.
furthermore some people don't seem to have the right feeling for hunger and use food as replacement or compensation for something else which is very wrong.
so what i want to do is to raise peoples' consciousness for that... because it's better for everybody if more people can eat properly. what you can actively do while eating is to be focussed on eating and not something else. ;)
hmmm maybe it's funny that my nickname is braineater lol...

peace

pf1286

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Oct 2007
I love eating good food and therefore I love cooking.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
great!!! well i think it can be a whole science by itself what to combine and not to combine. but i guess with food it's also like we can only eat what's there.

peace

Abraham123

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Avr 2013
oatmeal contain pectin a way of roughage that can cause you to feel larger for hours, Eat 5/6 small foods such as treats, Prevent soft drinks, diet soft drinks and flavorful mindset, Stroll is great to increase metabolic rate, do walk for Half an hour everyday....