Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Eating Right and Exercising

jackalan996

Banni
Inscrit
22 Fev 2012
right eat is essential for right health. you have to plan your eating schedule.
chose the things or items which provide you all the vitamins and minerals that are essential for health.

JoseManalo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Sept 2012
Based on World Health Organization Statistics there has a large percentage of Obesity from Americans compare to Asians.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
To be precise, 1 out of every 10 Americans is either over weight or obese according to World Health Organization's recent survey.This figure is definitely quite alarming but the problem of obesity/over weight is becoming a concern for almost every country around the world, not just America.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
ophiuchus a dit:
it is interesting to note, that although america is of the most obese nations, we are also of the most athletic.

Well, that is a very interesting and undeniable fact. America's basketball, baseball, ice hockey teams are superb, I am personally a big big fan !!! :p

A

Alton

Invité
I get more information about the weight loss tips and i agree
with your reviews. Different people like the different ways for reduce the
body weight.According to me that exercise work and eat healthier foods
so good for keep the physically fitness and the health.

Brovy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Oct 2012
It is good to eat healthy food and exercise is also important for health. Exercise and eating well and good food are best for health. We can live healthy life with these things.

E

Edgardo

Invité
I consent that eating the right food with wealthy nourishment and training makes the body healthier. It also keeps the mind clean and gives great assurance.

H

hanrry

Invité
I agree that eating the right food with rich nutrition and exercising regularly makes the body healthy. It also keeps the mind fresh and gives great confidence. The eating right food deserves the healthier body and allows you to be independent.

N

Norris

Invité
It is so useful practice for maintaining fitness. Healthy diet and regular exercise are basic practices for maintaining fitness level. Eat fruits and veggies and avoid junk foods. Exercise improves athletic speed and boosts your energy.

A

austin432

Invité
Food and exercise is very important role to our health and our body, always eat right food specially fresh salad and vegetables and fruits apple , banana, orange, egg also very good and fish exercise is the best to the maintain body and health, gym, swimming , running, yoga and cycling is very good exercises.

Jaydon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2013
I agree that consuming the right meals with rich nutrition and exercising makes the system healthy. It also keeps the mind fresh and gives great confidence. The consuming right meals deserves the healthier system and allows you to be independent.

Kenziesmith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
Eating healthy foods and exercising suitable movements are really important things for boosting overall lifestyle. These certainly ensure a better living experience. Anyone could be able to have great stamina and perfect body.

Aiken

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
Exercising keeps the body fresh through out the day and gives confidence in your work, these are the secrets i follow in my life for keeping the mind and body healthy, the diet for the carbohydrate meal bread, potatoes, brown rice, pasta, couscous,fresh and dried fruit.....

Curtis

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2014
Yes it's true always eat right food and do proper exercise for your better health and fitness.
Replace your diet plan from processed and junk foods to raw and organic foods, and also do exercise daily for at least 30 minutes to fight against the diseases and maintain your fitness level in long term.

sakshi2110

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Août 2015
I want to know how can I gain my weight without using any supplement or medicine.

sakshi2110

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Août 2015
I want to ask we can't gain the weight without eating non-veg only through weight.