Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dxm resistance

The_Key_Maker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Oct 2011
Ok so last time i took dxm which was maybe a week and a half almost 2 weeks age and it was 600 mgs and about 2 hours ago i took a smaller dose about half that does tollerancy ever return to normal or will i have to take more to get the same thing as before i started doubleing my dosage

Subcultural Girl

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Fev 2012
I've been taking DXM for 5 years.
After years of taking it I've built up an insane tolerance.
Your tolerance will never completely return to normal but after a few weeks to a month, you should be back down to a tolerable dose. Factors such as what and how much you've eaten, how hydrated you are, what other drugs you're on (prescription or otherwise), and whether you took dextromethorphan hydrobromide (robo, CCC's, etc) or polystirex (delsym or other "time release") also matter.
Do NOT keep doubling your dosage. Up it a little at a time, by maybe 30-90 mgs at a time. Doubling your dose is an easy way to take too much and have a very bad tripp.

I'm sure you've figured this all out by yourself by now but just in case, thought I'd fill you in. ;)

voodookyd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Sept 2011
instead of constantly rasing the dose just switch to a harder dissociative, if i was you id pick methoxetamine its a reasearch chemical and is widely available online because its still legal u need very small amounts of the drug to reach ketamine like efects the dosage is 20-30mg light dose 40-60mg standard 70+heavy, theres lots of good trip reports on erowid if ur interested i enjoy the stuff very much, no hang over at most 70mg will only last 6 hours but be warned this chemical is VERY potent theres a story of a kid taking 500mg just half a gram and going into a k-hole for over 48 hours he was in a hospital complete unconscious being monitered. hope u try it its a really fun drug if u enjoy dissociative sedatives(thts what dxm is lol)

jaywabz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2010
you should wait a few weeks or even a month, 600mg is a very strong dose. maybe space it out and take half of that which is more around the normal dose.