Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dxm: hahaha is 360mg enough???

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
somebody told me he ate 360mg of dxm, and he didnt feel any important effects.

do you believe it????

benny25

Banni
Inscrit
25 Mar 2004
It may be enough depends on body weight and it can effect females more than males /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j-lazy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
dxm effect's can be feld after 150 mg but you wont get the real dxm trip then. most people take about 300-400 mg to get a trip. there are also people who take 800-900 mg of it to get the real strong dxm effects. but the effect's should be felt after the dose your friend used.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
It should also be noted that there are in fact people who don't seem to get any real effects from dextromethorphan even at higher doses. Also, an enzyme in your liver (CYP2D6) metabolizes DXM to DXO, and both of these substances contribute to the effect (they affect different receptors in different ways). Some percent of the caucasian population (somewhere around 5-10%) don't have this particular enzyme, so a dose of DXM behaves differently in their body.

lsdisreal

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Mai 2006
id say 600 is a good tripp but thats just me.

saw 8 tv's . was watchin the simpsons.

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
Hmmm I'm already so tolerant that one time I used 1050mg of DXM and felt almost nothing... o_0

Zatrekan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juin 2006
I took around 300 mg of DXM and hit the bong a few times and my mind was literally racing with thoughts (as well as CEVs).

AionSan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Juil 2006
It is scientificly proven that 12% of the white male population is immune to the DXM molecule.

Don't ask me why tho.

Nirvanana

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Août 2006
AionSan a dit:
It is scientificly proven that 12% of the white male population is immune to the DXM molecule.

Surprising and interesting ! I just posted elswhere on the forum about having had 10 pills 38 mg DXM (Pulmofor) with no feeling at all !

White Caucasian women, I am wondering whether such behaviour could happend to females too ?

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Also, an enzyme in your liver (CYP2D6) metabolizes DXM to DXO, and both of these substances contribute to the effect (they affect different receptors in different ways). Some percent of the caucasian population (somewhere around 5-10%) don't have this particular enzyme, so a dose of DXM behaves differently in their body

These people will need much less of dxm to feel very strong effects, right? A friend of mine took a very small amount, 4 pills, and couldn't move and talk for hours.. Not feeling anything seems strange, maybe it has to do with the time-release function?

Nirvanana

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Août 2006
acx01b a dit:
somebody told me he ate 360mg of dxm, and he didnt feel any important effects.

do you believe it????

I took 10 pills of Pulmofor retard = 10 x 38 mg and had NO noticeable effect ! Some say this could be due to the release function, other to some auto-immune reaction, but this is absolute true !!!

Love.

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Time-release shouldn't be an issue really. Just grind the balls and tada: no time-releasing.