Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dxm dosing

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
so ive got 1100 mg, should i do it all at one time, or do like 900, with a 200 redose a bit later? your suggestions plz.

what do you think of valium effecting the trip..would it diminish the effects?

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
900 is usually enough for 4th plateau... it depends on your weight though...

i'd recommend going for lowest 4th plateau dose for your weight considering the adverse effects of DXM, including hangover and speculated permanent damages

also, mix that 200 mg with some classic psychedelic =P

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
LsDxMdma a dit:
from experience,900 doesnt quite get me there :( i weigh 150lb. 5'7
i'd recommend you go all the way, then. there really is not point in fucking around on 3rd plateau.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
agreed how do u feel about the diazepam. im thinkin of savin my 15 mg incase things take a bad turn...or when im ready to sleep! i'll be up most of the night. feel free to AIM message me anyone reading this.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Being a valium junky and takeing DXM is a very dangerous thing . The two dont mix . The both supress breathing and the effects together are completely unpredictable .

If i were you i`d stop takeing all drugs for at least 6 months and learn to meditate . Another thing is to learn not to abuse drugs and not to abuse your body . Maybe you could also think about your masochism and why you are trying to punish yourself . Dont you like yourself ? Dont you like life ?

G

Invité
extromethorphan's recreational dosing scale, it can cause ... Cough Syrup and Dextromethorphan (DXM) Addiction and Abuse - Drug Rehab Information