Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM and sleep

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
i usually down a bottle of deslym or a big bottle of robo around 4-5 in the afternoon nd usualy stay up all nite i would much rather sleep cuz i have a.d.d. and get easily bored plus tweaking aint my thing i take sleeping pills and i still cant sleep so im not retarded i just wanna know if thats what dxm does or if theres something to kill the high or just make me go to sleep. im schizo and when i stay up all nite my mind goes haywire and shit makes no sense but i love robotripping! thx

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey!!

not sure if i understand it right but well i kind of understand your problems but then better use other stuff...
dxm is not really "good" and i dont know sleeping pills aint good either i guess...
smoking pot could be helpful ;) and whats robo and delysim??
i dont know but you could handle this trouble differently as well.
like not seeing drugs or somethin as the only solution for your not-being-able-to-sleep-problem. and like not fighting the sleep problem. thats my opinion... instead you could try to solve it. but well i dont really know how it is really solved in a universal way. i had sleep problems in some periods too and progressive relaxation can really help.

peace.

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I think what he means is that when he takes DXM he has problems sleeping and has to stay up all night. And he tried taking sleeping pills to fal asleep but it didn't work.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ah alright i see...

but well i wanna advise that if DXM is taken regularly or often it fucks you. so dunno if i understood it wrong that you usually take a bottle of delysim (=dxm?)...

watch yourself i read many articles of people who have taken dxm regularly and without exception everyone of them reported having gotten fucked because of dxm... so be careful with it plz...

well for your sleeping problem i dont know...for me dxm was makin me quite ultrachilled so i have seen no problem before with sleeping and dxm... probably smokin pot does the trick :weedman:

i would prefer pot to sleeping pills or other stuff that should make you sleep...;)

peace.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Yea DXM interact with serotonine recpetors and makes the mind sharp and a bit detached even if the body can not walk you can think and focus on things which is snot good for sleepeing.
You have to wait the effect of DXM to vasish before finding a normal sleep pattern... ooogg that floating lines on my screen... I should not have taken that sleeping pill to try to slrrp after my DXM small party? Well at least it seem working weeeellll :oops: my room in a boat, hopefully the waves are slow.

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
haha whenever i dose up (ingest the DXM) i cant sleep and pull an allniter. i just cant get to sleep. i see DXM as an mild mind expander