Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Drying Magic Mushrooms

MushroomTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2005
Hi there is there anybody who can tell me what is the best way of drting magic mushrooms? :idontknow:

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Get a plastic box (tupperware) and put the shrooms inside it. Get some silica from an hardware store and put it into the plastic box as well, separated from the shrooms. Try to keep the shrooms away from each other. Close the plastic box and wait 2 days... it should be more than enought.

MushroomTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2005
Thanks a lot that shouldreally help me. :wiggle:

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
don't forget that shrooms need to dry - so they need air - so do not close that box!!! or they will get all mushy and flat and stinky ... and you should not eat them when this had happend!

my way is - get a wooden plank - put the shrooms on it - indeed not touching eachother - turn them over 2 - 3 times a day - so every side get's fresh air ... when you don't do this they will get little "lay-down-wounds" ... black marks on the part where the mushrooms touched the surface and where there wasn't able to get air on it... give them attention in the process ... inspect them .. .

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
If you use silica, you dont need to keep the box open. Silica will absorve all moisture and will tottaly dry the mushis in a couple of days.

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
what is that silica thing?? ... never heard of it (or i don't undertsand it because of diff. languages)

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
silica
n. silicon dioxide, crystalline compound commonly found in sand and quartz (used to produce glass, cement, ceramic, and other products)

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
they usually put little sacks of silica in shoe-boxes or such, to keep em dry...

you know, that stuff you wanted to put in your mouth as a kid and never knew what it was for.

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Yeah but it's poiseness so make sure you keep the shrooms sperated from the evil stuff :demon:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'd put the shrooms on a plate (not too many on one plate of course, they shouldn't be lying on top of each other) and then put the plate on a table where they won't get direct sunlight. After a day or so turn them around, and that's it! After 2-3 days they're dry and working fine :)

I know that i.e. MJ is a pain in the ass to dry correctly, but not shrooms, they dry very easily without getting too dry or something :cool:

Disclaimer: This is only what I heard, I never dry shrooms because dried shrooms are illegal, and it's more than 6 years since I've had any mj to dry!

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Yeah but it's poiseness so make sure you keep the shrooms sperated from the evil stuff :demon:

Actually, Silica Gel in it self is not actually poisonous. Ok, it IS a dehydrant, so it's definetly not a good idea to eat it. But about 1% of the crystals/beads are "indicators" (they change their colour as they absorb moisture so you know when to "recharge" the SG by heating it). These contains cobalt chloride, which is poisonous. But as longs as you don't start crushing the beads or something like that, it safe stuff to use. And pretty effective, I might add.

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Yeah they won't kill you or anything I didn't mean that but still it's not really healthy to eat 'em like you said...

speedball

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Just place them in a cool, dark area in the open and let them dry. Adding a pack of silica gel to the pile will speed up the drying process. It is not rocket science, just put them out to dry.