Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Drugs classification should be scrapped, experts say

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
A leading think-tank has called for the Government’s system of drugs classification to be scrapped.

By Christopher Hope, Home Affairs Editor

Drugs classification should be scrapped, experts say

The UK Drugs Policy Commission says classifying illegal drugs on a “danger scale

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Well this wouldnt be a problem if the government were doing their job right!
I kinda put drugs into categories my self, and that is out of experience and alot of knowledge i've read over the past years!
If the government handed out information right, this wouldnt be a problem like i said!

All that i hear is:
All drugs are bad, they're all the same!
And they kill, or make you completely retarded!

For fuck sake, the general view on drugs(Where i live) is that its all bad, it all makes u crazy etc...etc....
People who havent done drugs, dont know that this is utter bullshit!
They all have different effects on the body, everyone should know this!
Ofcourse there are different health risks depending on the drug!
But like i said, its not the same!

Well, in the end!
I dont trust my government! (its corrupt like a motherfucker)
And i really dont think that they will ever do this right!
And people who do any kind of drug know that this information given out is utter bullshit!
I also find it strange that alot of young people are using amphetamines, cocain, mdma(not clean) and other abit harder stimulants!
They all say the same story, that they know that it isnt that bad like the government tells us!
But i've never touched those kinda substances, and i know alot of people who do!
And i never liked the thought of taking a drug without knowing it proper!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They could put that "coke" , "smack" and "hash" in in the picture in any class they want i still wouldnt use it .

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
The guy from Britain answered the questiones in a witty way,you should watch American DEA guy,seems he didnt expect that kind of interview :p

Nihilamine

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Sept 2008
Fuck the police!

Pheromone

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Oct 2008
I'll agree they do have the order of the scheduling messed up. If anything alcohol should take the place of where cannabis is right now. You'll never get the chance to show the government is wasting a beautiful tool like MDMA for couples having problems. That's the best theraputical thing you could use. It is the solution to why men and women don't connect in certain ways. But they're just pissed off that there mind control experiment went wrong. They wanna ban something good, cause they couldn't use it for evil. Fuck the government. They don't give a shit about you! Hypocrites!