Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dried San Pedro Skin

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
I found a vendor offering dried san pedro skin.

Is it more potent by weight than a whole cactus? (after taking drying into account). Or...how much would I need to get per dose?

Can I boil them up for a water extraction?

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
acim2 a dit:
Is it more potent by weight than a whole cactus?
Yes because the skin contains the most mescaline.
I've got some peruvianus skin and 15gr is a good trip i've been told.

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
What are your plans for consuming it?
Just grind and eat, or do you plan to boil and drink the water?
Keep me posted on how it goes.

I have my eye on some dried Peruvian skin...and some San P. from another vendor. They all seem to be about 80US/100gm....so by your 15gm...that'd be like $12 a dose....

Is there a shelf life for this, or can I get a bunch and use if over time.

(Thanks for the wiki link Dr. Leospace)

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Think the shelf life for this dried tissues is quite long but if you grind it then its probably not that long anymore.

Alkoloidian

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2007
yeh i had just cut like 12cm off my pedro and it dried out to about 20 grms. i have been told that 60 -100grms of dry pedro is a decent trip... im going to probly cut more off or buy some from vender.......has anyone ever mixed pedro and torch? ive been thinking about it......but i need to find a good vendor and cheap anyone know of one?

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I am saying this third time! Cacti needs to be dried and than boiled on low fire as tea. Hard ingredients need to be eaten first. After one hour cause cellulose is hard to digest you will drink tea. And this is whole wisdom how to take tricho cacti. Even Peyote will give harder, meaning right way of consummation. Why cause cacti is not human food and there needs to be how to say rituals to take them right cause effect will be highly reduced.

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Look make it from the all you have. I were sometime ruined 2 Peyote's cause I was trying my tolerance or how much to take as everybody say. Do not listen to the shops! They are doing this cause they are frighten that someone can get anfrilaktic shock. And this will ruin yours trip. Use as much as you can!! ALL! F..k the recipies! How will you felt if you were taking 2 Peyote cacti 25 year old and cause this shit nothing happens specially. I were ear to kill that man who sad this 'CAUTION' :evil: :roll: :wink:

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
Obviously I'm no expert, but...when I got around to trying it, I did this:

1st time 25gm: mild but definite trip. Lots of energy, only positive thoughts, stayed up late looking at stars and planets with a sky scout. Very positive.

2nd time 50gm: stronger, and still very pleasant. Great time. Like mild dose of acid, but easier to stay positive and happy. (There's more to describe, but I'm not great at putting the feelings of a trip into writing.) Spent a lot of time hanging out and was able to have a lot of fun playing with 3 yo niece without freaking myself or her out. (I did boil over the tea for a few seconds this time, so I may have lost a little bit.)

The tea will taste disgusting. Worst than anything I've ever tasted.
You will also be nauseous for the coming up for about an hour. I believe this is a characteristic of mescaline and will happen even with extracted mesc.

The dried cactus was primarily the skin and just below it. If you dried more than the outer part, the potency/weight ratio will be reduced, so you will need more.

I would suggest taking it and having some time to lay around and not talk during the coming up. I just lay down and almost sleep for about an hour. Then slowly felt better...then great and the fun started. I personally get a little irritable when nauseous, and it'd be a bad start to get irritable towards friends just before a trip. Smoking weed would probably help, but may dampen the trip.

To prepare the tea, I ground, put in water to cover, added lemon and simmered for 2 hours. Poured off and strained through fine strainer. Save liquid. Then repeat and combine stained liquid. I then strained them through an old cloth after it cooled down a little and was easy to handle. Then boil down the liquid for a while to reduce volume.

Compared to mushrooms, I think they were much more positive and energetic. There was no confusion or scrambled thoughts that I sometimes experience on shooms. As I'm sure you know, it lasts ~12 hours and will keep you awake. I consider this a plus....with shrooms I always stop tripping too soon and feel a little bit disappointed.

I can't imagine you wont have fun unless you take too little and get the nausea without the trip. So, I'd agree with the last post: err by taking too much not too little. It seems to be a very positive, energetic, fun psychedelic.

Alkoloidian

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2007
fuck it i will just take 100 grms dry..{tea}.....cause last time i had pedro i took a piece about 10 in long and made tea out of fresh cacti........i didnt trip to hard but noticable effects were present...............and the nausea!

sucks about the 2 peyote's...........sorry for your loss!! :?